[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop Echange

YacyYacy
Reactions: 1,565
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Why do Hayato and Kanna aren't in the list above ?

*EDIT*

I got the confirmation from a MSSea player...bad news :(

*EDIT 2*

Finaly they do share Yayy :D. Let's wish Nexon is cool and give us a general NX xfer soon !

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Because this was copied from KMS and they don't exist there?

Did MSEA get shared Cash Shop for the Sengoku classes? If so, then we probably will, too, and it's just the blog that forgot them.
    If MSEA didn't... we probably won't either.
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Did MSEA get shared Cash Shop for the Sengoku classes? If so, then we probably will, too, and it's just the blog that forgot them.
    Ehh gotta be proffessional at least... does the dude who makes the microwebsite simply copy past everythings ? Also, I don't see why Hayato and Kanna won't have it if the others do (they even give it to ppl who have many Zero and Kinesis ..uuh lol ?).
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    so why u dun suggest to they also make kanna and hayato share their cs
    idd with you that this should be an adaptation gms should do
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

I dont want to suggest, because if it is not in the list on purpose, then they obviously don't want it to happen. Lot of people have been asking for a NX transfer event for a long time, but we always get the same answer "it will probly happen soon" (for now close a year !).

• AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ideal would be follow jms where the cs inv is shared to all char no matter the class
    also is most logical idea to apply
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

ideal would be follow jms where the cs inv is shared to all char no matter the class
    also is most logical idea to apply
    No cuz Nexon want you to always buy new nx to fillup their pocket
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    that wont stop make ppl fill their poket
    if stoped jms would be gone long ago
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

that wont stop make ppl fill their poket
    if stoped jms would be gone long ago
    Well look, we are waiting for NX xfer event in GMS for like close a year now, and even if lot of people sent the request... still nothing. You can't compare anyways JMS and GMS economies, what do you know about JMS's customers habits ?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    Yacy
    Yacy said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Ehh gotta be proffessional at least... does the dude who makes the microwebsite simply copy past everythings ? Also, I don't see why Hayato and Kanna won't have it if the others do (they even give it to ppl who have many Zero and Kinesis ..uuh lol ?).
    Zero and Kinesis are in KMS, Hayato and Kanna are not from KMS and these updates came from KMS. Quite frankly we are lucky that Hayato, Kanna, BT and Jett are even getting 5th job at the same time and they wont have to wait a few months for those like they had to for everything else (emblems, Hyperskills, buffs)
    Yacy
    Yacy said:

Aramy
    Aramy said:

I dont want to suggest, because if it is not in the list on purpose, then they obviously don't want it to happen. Lot of people have been asking for a NX transfer event for a long time, but we always get the same answer "it will probly happen soon" (for now close a year !).

its not that it's not on the list on purpose, but they are just copying the same update from KMS without thinking to include sengoku classes.

it's not so much about intending them to not have a shared CS as it is that they just didnt think about them.
    AKradian
  • YacyYacy
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

Yacy
    Yacy said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Zero and Kinesis are in KMS, Hayato and Kanna are not from KMS and these updates came from KMS. Quite frankly we are lucky that Hayato, Kanna, BT and Jett are even getting 5th job at the same time and they wont have to wait a few months for those like they had to for everything else (emblems, Hyperskills, buffs)
    Yacy
    Yacy said:

Aramy
    Aramy said:

its not that it's not on the list on purpose, but they are just copying the same update from KMS without thinking to include sengoku classes.

it's not so much about intending them to not have a shared CS as it is that they just didnt think about them.

Thx for your reply. But still I don't see consistency in this work. If Hayato is part of GMS, then they should give every informations about it too, and apply the work on it too. It's like you're saying GMS are only doing copy-past from KMS and then think after...

Anyways, as you can see in my edit, I got the information from a MSSSea player, so this thread is done.

• YacyYacy
    edited December 2016
    new Edit