[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Building House for Gaga, Cassandra and Maple Admin

thrakkesthrakkes
Reactions: 2,135
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
YES!!! Create new maps in Event Hall !!!! Called Maple Admin's House, Cassandra's House and Gaga's House. We know Maple Admin make us freezing the most, especially with options to return old recipe and other old things, but Cassandra can freeze us too. Not 100% sure for Gaga, but I include him :P So, we can freely move into Event Hall :D And if we want chat with one of these 3 NPCs, we go in their house :D *knocknock*

Seriously, I am pretty sure that helps. I suggested that a few days ago and in years not long after creating Event Hall. And if we put them all separate, we can diminish lag/freeze with their presence. We can also see which NPC makes us freeze the most.

EDIT: For players from EMS, this is a GMS exclusive issue. They are coded badly. Well, GMS in General have coding problem. Certain people even get freeze spikes from killing for a quest. Looting is slightly smoother but if you loot for a quest, it's as bad if it's not worse.
  1. Who wants build their own house?14 votes
    1. ME!!! GET RID OF EVENT HALL LAG!!
       93% (13 votes)
    2. Are you crazy? No waste of money for these NPC !!!
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I don't know why, but I don't lag at event hall (Luna)
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited November 2016
    NakazatoJL

Ohhh yeah, forgot to mention this. It's a GMS exclusive issue =/ My bad.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    thrakkes
    thrakkes said:

NakazatoJL

Not really. Many Lunarians have complained of Event Hall lag.
    But some people, both in the American servers and in Luna, just don't get the lag.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited November 2016
    thrakkes
    thrakkes said:

NakazatoJL

Luna is part of GMS now.

also there are NA players that do not have the issue either, but I feel it's related to Maple Admin's scanning either your inventory or character for something specific
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    thrakkes
    thrakkes said:

NakazatoJL

No, its an intermittent issue. Even though I am aware that Maple Admin and Cassandra account for the majority of the lag, I don't personally lag in teh event hall. This event makes me lag ever so slightly, but I only drop 1-3 frames a second anyway so its not even that noticeable. And once its over my lag will be gone again.
    Lilyflower
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    well im 1 of those player that never lagged there but sometimes dc wo reason while griding, if your idea helps to remove the lagg to all so it should be implented
  • OutrageCardsOutrageCards
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    The event hall lag is unbearable
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    edited November 2016
    Catooolooo

thrakkes
    thrakkes said:

NakazatoJL

Luna is part of GMS now.

also there are NA players that do not have the issue either, but I feel it's related to Maple Admin's scanning either your inventory or character for something specific
    Now that you are saying this, it reminds me Maple Admin scans us for other items than just coin exchanges, like old mastery books, old sengoku recipes and more. I don't know why this scan o-0 It should just work like an exchange quest, like in El Nath, Showa Town and ... thought there is another place. Just make it so we can see a list of every old items we can exchange, not just showing the ones we currently have.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    thrakkes
    thrakkes said:

Catooolooo

thrakkes
    thrakkes said:

NakazatoJL

Luna is part of GMS now.

Now that you are saying this, it reminds me Maple Admin scans us for other items than just coin exchanges, like old mastery books, old sengoku recipes and more. I don't know why this scan o-0 It should just work like an exchange quest, like in El Nath, Showa Town and ... thought there is another place. Just make it so we can see a list of every old items we can exchange, not just showing the ones we currently have.
    Or just remove the exchanges entirely at this point. They have been there for years and now its trivial to get the stuff she gives you, even if you missed the exchange.