[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Big Spender Event - TyrantWeapon/Armor Box random?

BunCakesBunCakes
Reactions: 1,020
edited November 2016 in General Chat
For the big spender event, are the armor and weapon that we get from the top tier reward completely random? If that's the case it's basically a giant middle finger to all of us playing in reboot, since its less than a 10% chance of getting our desired weapon. I really hope at the very least its based on subclass, so if you're a pirate at least you'll get pirate armor. It seems really stupid and a waste of time/money to have to spend $110 USD or more for a chance at a weapon and armor you can use, and in reboot if you don't get one you can use all you can do is extract it or sell it to an npc. Really hope it isn't just a random tyrant weapon/armor, and instead that it's a smartbox that gives it based on your job.
Primou

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    :T -holds up past event related screw ups like this- Good Luck to ye...(God Id have a funded Thief char right now...)
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited November 2016
    Welcome to Maplestory. Where nexon only cares about the cash they can take from you.
  • PrimouPrimou
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2016
    Any official person we can feedback to?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    IMHO the box shouldn't even be given out in Reboot.
    You're effectively buying in-game gear with NX, which runs counter to Reboot's "no advantage through $$$" philosophy.
  • BunCakesBunCakes
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited November 2016
    even on non reboot servers tho it should be a weapon/armor based on the job of the character that opens them, not some stupid random box that has a stupidly low chance of giving you what you want.
  • JaaadddddddJaaaddddddd
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited November 2016
    Ya i totally agree reboot servers should have class specific i feel like nexon hasnt focus on these small issues for reboot players i remember one of the hot times i got a faf claw on my aran lmfao F4