[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please, BAN BIG CHAIRS to be used in FM stores?

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Once you did this, but because of the lazy programmer who just copy paste from old codes, now we can sit on big chairs again in FM. This is so annoying since it's cover your store!
Can you please disable this chair to be used inside the FM Stores??? It would be appreciated! Some players have no empathy and just an a***hole (sorry to say that)

Comments

• ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    i think adding chair visibility bar its better
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    If chair use needs to be blocked anywhere, it's the FM entrance.

ShakaAlekJettLuvsUNakazatoJL
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    might be a good idea block some huge chairs to be used on fm since the block most ppl view and hide possible spots to ppl see
    Arwen
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

If chair use needs to be blocked anywhere, it's the FM entrance.

I hate those obnoxious chairs. I wouldn't be at all sad if they were all suddenly removed from the game
    LilyflowerArwenDor
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    nop remove chair woudnt agree since many ppl spend loads of mesos and dollars to get them, especially the colectors
    ban the usage to them on fm yh, now remove is out of question
  • EliseElise
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited November 2016
    Agreed. Those giant chairs make it hard to see all the shops, entrances to the fm rooms, and other players in both the entrance to the FM, and the outside of the fm. Some may make the argument of you don't need to, but you do. Not being able to see all available fm stores means you can't see all of what is available, which stinks. And while yes, you can just click on change room, I'm not sure if that option is available until we find a room, meaning we have to SEE one to find it.
    Those chairs should also be blocked from events. In the last New Year's event, people were using them to block the merchant who sold the items. That isn't right. >_<
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Elise
    Elise said:

Agreed. Those giant chairs make it hard to see all the shops and other players in both the entrance to the FM, and the outside of the fm. Some may make the argument of you don't need to, but you do. Not being able to see all available fm stores means you can't see all of what is available, which stinks. Not to mention they do take up a huge amount of spots, because somehow they count the whole chair.
    as far i kn that of spot space never depended of chair not even now does o.O only huge chairs sometimes can hide spots that only people with keen eyes can notice it and since chair also hides the ppl we cant fully see if that possible spot is free or not
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Of course the chairs would be a non issue if they were always forced into the lowest layer and were drawn behind everyting else (and if they didn't come with animations)
    Lilyflower
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ManiOh
    ManiOh said:

Just that, make it like skill, if u don't want to see it, just turn it invisible
  • ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016

I mean, most people click through every shop, or use an owl.

I don't see how this effects anything.
    Nope.. some ppl use Owl then usually will look around in the room. I just want Nexon to ban the big huge chairs to be used in FM room. I have some big huge chairs too, but i use it in empty space, not FM entrance or covering the portal..it's really annoying.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Those huge chairs are especially annoying for people trying to look for FM spots in the Ludi maps because of the small platforms.
    Arwen
  • ange1DoIIange1DoII
    Reactions: 1,495
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    NakazatoJL

ManiOh
    ManiOh said:

Just that, make it like skill, if u don't want to see it, just turn it invisible

Agreed.
  • ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016
    ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

Those huge chairs are especially annoying for people trying to look for FM spots in the Ludi maps because of the small platforms.
    True and some ppl do it purposely to steal others spot . When they know someone wanted to reset their spot, their friends ready with this chair and the other steal the spot ..cos we can't see when there was someone stood behinds us.
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Arwen
    Arwen said:

ふかせ
    ふかせ said:

True and some ppl do it purposely to steal others spot . When they know someone wanted to reset their spot, their friends ready with this chair and the other steal the spot ..cos we can't see when there was someone stood behinds us.
    actually u can see that always, just watch good ur ing area on ur char
    always that trick worked to me ;)

• ArwenArwen
    edited November 2016
    ange1DoII
    ange1DoII said:

NakazatoJL

ManiOh
    ManiOh said:

Agreed.
    It can be invisible for me maybe who own the store..but it still clog the view from others. We want pur store to be visible by others..this is why ppl like Door Spots.