[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shared account cash shop

KullrKullr
Reactions: 700
edited November 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would love to see a shared account cash shop between all characters not just adventurers.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited November 2016
    Kullr
    Kullr said:

I would love to see a shared account cash shop between all characters not just adventurers.
    resistance will be able to share with demons and kaiser. Kaiser and Angelic buster will be able to share. Cygnus knights and mihile will be able to share as well. Coming soon in V patch
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

Kullr
    Kullr said:

resistance will be able to share with demons and xenon. Kaiser and Angelic buster will be able to share. Cygnus knights and mihile will be able to share as well. Coming soon in V patch
    ftfy
  • YacyYacy
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited November 2016
    Daxterbeer

Kullr
    Kullr said:

resistance will be able to share with demons and kaiser. Kaiser and Angelic buster will be able to share. Cygnus knights and mihile will be able to share as well. Coming soon in V patch
    His request is about players who have for example, an explorer and a hero. So to do not stuck into one job category when you want to make look cute your characters.