[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question About, The Upcoming Mega Burning Event

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Does the character you want to burn, have to be "bran new" or between 1-130?. I just want to know, because I want to make the character I plan on burning now, and buy the icy knight pet or black bean package, and other things.

Comments

• DiannikaDiannika
    Reactions: 995
    edited November 2016
    dunno if im too late to answer, but here is the deal

You need to burn your vdiary character. I believe you can't burn anything already created, and even if you cant, you NEED to burn your v diary character to be able to do all of the v diary events most likely.

HOWEVER with the update will come a shared cash inventory for same job group. SO buy it on a character in the same group, and transfer it over once you make the new char during event.
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited November 2016
    Thanks, so can you only burn one character per account or muti chars?
  • BokuWaTeruBokuWaTeru
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    It should be one character per account.
    If you decide you don't like the job/class and want to start over, you should delete the character and burn another.