[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Just came back after the merge

DourmounhDourmounh
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Heya, I'm a simple mapler that just started Maple after a couple of years hiatus.

And as I started both the Global and Europe MS servers have merged, which is nice.

Anyways, I'm playing at Europe Ms cause of the ping and my question is where and how should I advance further with the leveling? I'm at the moment 70ish (Battlemage) and have stayed at copper drakes for a while. Where should I continue grinding to lets say.. 150-180ish maybe? That's my goal with the characte for the momentr, and along the way will I somehow get some mesos out of the grinding? I don't have much mesos at the moment and I'm curious if I can maybe take use of some tricks or pay extra attention to some drops that could make a bargain?

Thanks in advance,
(I've tried Reboot on GMS and god I love the non-p2w thing, too bad my ping is a tad too high from EU though :/, will reboot perhaps come to Europe aswell in the near future?)

Comments

• WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    From level 70-100, I train at Sand Rats and Sand Scorpions at Sunset Road: Sahel 2. Flat map, lots of monsters and fast spawn rate.

Then from 100-140 I train at Leafre burning maps (where you got bonus exp).

From level 150-170 you can train at the Temple of Time and do the whole questline , which only consists of killing monsters which you'll be doing there anyways. After completing this will also give you access to Pink Bean.

If you want a little break from grinding, you can check out the options below. You can do do these between grinding and will get you a ton of EXP and it's a lot more fun than grinding constantly.

- When you can first start doing Monster Park (forgot which lvl), do maps that are around 20 levels above your own level. It's pretty easy actually, and this way at the lower levels you'll be getting around a full level for clearing Monster Park once, which takes less than 5 minutes. Remember that you can only do this twice a day though.

- At around level 120 you can also start doing bosses which give a lot of experience as well. Think of Normal Zakum, Easy Hilla, Easy Magnus.

- At lvl 130 you can start doing Easy Horntail, which also gives a ton of EXP.

For boss requirements and level/range recommendations, you can also check out this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RkTqO9eZ3vQz-inpq_UA0D-bRz17uqDUk9zX6ByayVE/edit#gid=725374263