[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How far into the SS ring are you guys in?

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    I had some coins left over after buying my skin and two chairs so I thought why not and went for the ring:

Not only did I get the S rings in all 4 different colors, but I only spent around 500 coins and I still have about 200 or so coins left over though to be fair, I already had an S ring from this event waaaay long ago. I'm ecstatic since I didn't think I'd even get two S gems with the amount of coins I had left with what everyone was saying about RNG and stuff.
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    N/A, aka, event hall too laggy to even try
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Orblit
    Orblit said:

N/A, aka, event hall too laggy to even try
    Same, same. It's a pity.
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited November 2016
    Dear Nexon, Extend this event and fix event hall please, thank you :]
  • MekMek
    Reactions: 1,170
    edited November 2016
    Jorjax
    Jorjax said:

Just finished my ring today. To sum it up, I cleared Rice cakes event + Pirate and Mice EVERY SINGLE DAY.

(72+25 bonus) + (30-45 Average Mice + 30 Pirate) = 157-172 or (130 depending on glitches Pirate/Mice Queue) coins Dailies starting November 11th till now. (Missed the first two days due to work)

That's accumulate 9 Days x 157 - 172 = 1,413 -1,548 (1170 Gltich Queues) Rice Coins in total. Once again, I didn't even miss out a single day while doing this and it took me 5-10 hours total (Assumed that the Pirate/Mice glitch sometimes) to finished em all (20% Drop Rate IA + Spider) on non-reboot server. God bless....

It's not impossible guys, but I do not recommended farming like this dailies because you might end up with Ulnar Nerve Entrapment SYNDROME or AKA numbness right hand pinky syndrome. (This will TIGHT your muscle against you nerve). It's not very painful but it extremely annoying to tape with 3-4 fingers on my right hand at the moment.

Edited: If you end up with this problem, just stretch your arm and take a rest from maple for 2 weeks - 2 months and you'll be fine. Hope that help.

Again, good luck on your hunting.
    Damn, you really wanted the ring, congrats xp
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    I finished my SS ring a few days ago, I was scared I wouldn't get it done because I had 3 S rings for about a week and a half. ;~;
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited November 2016
    i still don't get why you guys are trying to make these when we have gollux rings.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    I believe the ring the SS ring replaces is only slightly better than the Cracked Gollux in terms of equip, non-pot stats. They otherwise are the same potential tier. However, I agree with HoA. How do you justify this when there are clearly easier, yet similarly powerful options to turn to?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

i still don't get why you guys are trying to make these when we have gollux rings.
    In Reboot, because of no scrolling, this ring is better than Gollux.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

MakazeKiba

I believe the ring the SS ring replaces is only slightly better than the Cracked Gollux in terms of equip, non-pot stats. They otherwise are the same potential tier. However, I agree with HoA. How do you justify this when there are clearly easier, yet similarly powerful options to turn to?
    For Non-Reboot... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I already knew from advance that it wasn't worth the effort for such minor differences... and hell of a grind with horrific RNG, but I already have it so might as well keep it.
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited November 2016
    I'll admit, it's a very shiny chunk o' ice.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited November 2016
    TheHoA
    TheHoA said:

MakazeKiba

Well, there are four ring slots so the SS ring could still be better than a ring you already have even if it's not Gollux.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited November 2016
    SS ring is better than solid and cracked, except primed solid.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited November 2016
    I've been so busy getting ready for the update that I haven't had time to do this. I'm currently stuck at C :/ And it stinks because I REALLY wanted this ring for my NL. RIP Best In Slot for me.