[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Patch Notes here!

ReturnedNoobReturnedNoob
Reactions: 500
edited November 2016 in General Chat
The V Update Microsite has the Updates Notes. Check it out: http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/v-update/17929/news-patch-notes-for-v-limitless

Comments

• mon0mon0
    Reactions: 780
    edited November 2016
    HYPE going to bed then I'm taking the bus to nexon office to protest the long update anyone wanna join me?
    ReturnedNoob
  • ReturnedNoobReturnedNoob
    Reactions: 500
    edited November 2016
    mon0
    mon0 said:

HYPE going to bed then I'm taking the bus to nexon office to protest the long update anyone wanna join me?
    I'm gonna be at work during the maintenance so I won't get a chance to make my new character and level til Thursday or even Friday-Saturday when I have my days off.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Drop restrictions for some boss fights have been adjusted to be less restrictive.
    This affects: Hard Magnus, Chaos Von Bon, Chaos Pierre, Chaos Crimson Queen, Chaos Vellum, and Madman Ranmaru.
    I don't want to sound like I'm repeating other people (but I kind of am), I'd like to know what "less restrictive" means. Also didn't know Chaos Root Abyss and Madman Ranmaru had drop restrictions to begin with.

Also that V Tracker/V Diary title... I want it.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Drop restrictions for some boss fights have been adjusted to be less restrictive.
    This affects: Hard Magnus, Chaos Von Bon, Chaos Pierre, Chaos Crimson Queen, Chaos Vellum, and Madman Ranmaru.
    I don't want to sound like I'm repeating other people (but I kind of am), I'd like to know what "less restrictive" means. Also didn't know Chaos Root Abyss and Madman Ranmaru had drop restrictions to begin with.

Also that V Tracker/V Diary title... I want it.

Those are the best kind of drop restrictions: legit players never even know they're there, because they truly only block hackers.
    (But if that's the case, I wonder what "adjustment" they needed?)