[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to get in to Event Hall

JonyMaplerJonyMapler
Reactions: 620
edited September 2016 in General Chat
Hello.

I cant get in to event hall to get my futuroid because my computer freeze in there... theres some other way to talk with gaga that not have to get in to event hall?

please help.

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    I can load in perfextly fine, you could have a corrupted file of some sorts, have u tried a fresh install?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

I can load in perfextly fine, you could have a corrupted file of some sorts, have u tried a fresh install?
    He's got the same problem I had on my other laptop. In that his computer is complete trash and suffers an immediate 2 FPS upon loading into the event hall.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    The NPCS are probably what is causing it.
  • JonyMaplerJonyMapler
    Reactions: 620
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

He's got the same problem I had on my other laptop. In that his computer is complete trash and suffers an immediate 2 FPS upon loading into the event hall.
    yeah is that indeed...
  • KurtKurt
    Reactions: 1,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Edit: It appears that these event NPC's were actually removed from all town maps including non-KMS ones.

As a workaround, you can speak to certain event related NPC's in some non-KMS maps such as Boat Quay Town or Trend Zone Metropolis. Gaga is for sure located in both of these maps.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    Kurt
    Kurt said:

As a workaround, you can speak to certain event related NPC's in some non-KMS maps such as Boat Quay Town or Trend Zone Metropolis. Gaga is for sure located in both of these maps.
    don't forget that it's hacker centeral down there too.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Kurt
    Kurt said:

He's not. I just looked. Nor is he in CBD or Kampung Village.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Kurt
    Kurt said:

He's not. I just looked. Nor is he in CBD or Kampung Village.
    its sure true AKradian he isn't there its that whole area is infested with hackers and botters.
  • ToreishiToreishi
    Reactions: 3,475
    edited September 2016
    Xerna said:

The NPCS are probably what is causing it.
    This.

Event Hall lags like crazy for me (just on my main) on my old PC, but now that I've switched to a much stronger PC, lag of any kind is nonexistent to me.
    Taehyung