[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

im a little confused

SockerfriSockerfri
Reactions: 1,020
edited November 2016 in General Chat
is it for new characters or people with a new account?

because i dont mind re-levelling some of the classes if it means getting to 150+ easier.

Comments

• KnightzhellKnightzhell
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    Sockerfri
    Sockerfri said:

because i dont mind re-levelling some of the classes if it means getting to 150+ easier.
    The burning event? if so then it's for new characters, and only one per account. You can't make another burning character unless you delete your previous one.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    Knightzhell

Sockerfri
    Sockerfri said:

The burning event? if so then it's for new characters, and only one per account. You can't make another burning character unless you delete your previous one.
    I believe it's once per world. The last one, I know, I had a burned character on GRAZED and one on Scania.
    Knightzhell
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    edited November 2016
    oh cool so that's how it works. cool thanks :)

another question, can you have several burning characters 1 per world or is it 1 per account?
    since zero won't be on reboot i have to make naother character on another world.
  • KnightzhellKnightzhell
    edited November 2016
    Aggraphine

Knightzhell

Sockerfri
    Sockerfri said:

I believe it's once per world. The last one, I know, I had a burned character on GRAZED and one on Scania.
    Ahh yeah, my bad. I stopped playing in the other worlds besides Reboot so I assumed it was per account.

@sockerfri It's more than likely one character per world.

• KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited November 2016
    I didn't see anything about ounce per world or account.

Mega Burning Project

November 30 - December 14

Requirement: This event can only be started by characters created during the event period.

Create a new character, and choose to select that character as your 'Burning' character.
    The character will gain 2 additional level ups per one level up. This effect will last until the character reaches Lv. 150.
  • KnightzhellKnightzhell
    edited November 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Mega Burning Project

Requirement: This event can only be started by characters created during the event period.

Create a new character, and choose to select that character as your 'Burning' character.
    The character will gain 2 additional level ups per one level up. This effect will last until the character reaches Lv. 150.
    Most of the other ones have been exactly one per world, so I don't doubt this one is any different given they give you a free frozen set which is way better than penslair.

• SockerfriSockerfri
    edited November 2016
    Knightzhell

KMF
    KMF said:

Mega Burning Project

Most of the other ones have been exactly one per world, so I don't doubt this one is any different given they give you a free frozen set which is way better than penslair.

aw hell yeah, thanks! ^ o^
    i'm new to how all of this works!
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited November 2016
    Curious are beast tamers any good?
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    edited November 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Curious are beast tamers any good?