[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[Stuck] Game crashes when I log in with main

BenuBenu
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Archive
I cannot log in with my main ( Name: Quinox Server: Luna EU ). The game just crashes while I hear the music of the stage. All other characters are fine...

Comments

• WhutWhut
    Reactions: 745
    edited November 2016
    Let me guess, you hear the music of Ereve? If yes, Ereve (or 1 particular map in Ereve) is currently bugged and Nexon is aware of this. They however cannot give us a date when it'll be fixed. Better send a ticket to Nexon and they will port your character to another map. It might take a few days however.
    SamilulStroohm
  • ThokimThokim
    Reactions: 615
    edited November 2016
    Hello Mapler,

I am sorry that I could not assist you sooner and I do apologize for the delayed response.
    As there have been a few maintenance periods that have already passed, your character should no longer be affected. However, if you are still experiencing issues with your character(s). please submit a ticket through our customer support page so that we may be able to further investigate this issue.

Thank you again for your patience and support!
This discussion has been closed.