[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Having trouble logging in? On europe server

MennekepisMennekepis
Reactions: 200
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
So, 16 november I migrated my EMS account to the new launcher. I got a email confirming the migration complete. Still, when I try to connect to Luna on the European server, I get an error message saying: "Having trouble logging in? Try logging in at..." After that the game asks If I want to exit the game and I can't click anything else than "ok". After that the game just stops working and crashes.

I can login on the American server (created a new character), I can login on maplestory.nexon.net, I've run the game under administration and I've got a mail confirming the completing of the migration.

So, anybody else has the same problem and know what to do?

Comments

• PocoShinPocoShin
    Reactions: 510
    edited November 2016
    Just to let you know you're not alone, except I made the migration in June. Sadly I have no solution. I hope someone will.

PS: A Belgian comrade? :o
    Timmeh
  • TAKaiserTAKaiser
    Reactions: 410
    edited November 2016
    This is a known problem - its been about 3-4 weeks and they do know of the problem. They're trying to fix it, can't do much other than Create a new account and play -wait for a fix OR go play on the American Servers and yet- still wait. No point putting a ticket because they're ignoring them now im guessing.
  • MennekepisMennekepis
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    PocoShin
    PocoShin said:

Just to let you know you're not alone, except I made the migration in June. Sadly I have no solution. I hope someone will.

PS: A Belgian comrade? :o
    That sux. And no, I'm Dutch. Although I went to brussels as a little kid and Mannekepis made quite an impression on me. That's why I got this nickname :P
    TAKaiser
    TAKaiser said:

This is a known problem - its been about 3-4 weeks and they do know of the problem. They're trying to fix it, can't do much other than Create a new account and play -wait for a fix OR go play on the American Servers and yet- still wait. No point putting a ticket because they're ignoring them now im guessing.
    I have too high latency playing on an American server. So, I've tried creating a new account, but I get the error: "unknown error occured" =(
    I've got no clue what's wrong. Even made a new outlook account in case I forgot about an old account...
  • Ant0nbbbAnt0nbbb
    Reactions: 300
    edited November 2016
    I still got the same problem with "Troubble to log in blabla" and i did migrate my account and all that -_-
  • Deadly_ArrowsDeadly_Arrows
    Reactions: 1,400
    edited November 2016
    Once all will be done, we should make a guild called "HaveTroubleLoggingIn" =D
    TimmehPorkFilletsPocoShinMennekepis
  • HagridFR12HagridFR12
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Pisses me off aswell, waiting for a long time already, btw I'm a Dutchie too :p