[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Unable to log in" Rant

TimmehTimmeh
Reactions: 440
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
Honestly, I've tried being patient, but having finished the migration process on June 22nd and watching all these events happening, I am losing my nerve. We just had a near 10hour maintenance that for many people in the same situation as I am in, gave a lot of hope that finally we would be able to play again. NOPE. After 5 months and countless of maintenances I still can't play the game and there is NO MESSAGE saying anything about how long they think it'll take or if there will be any compensation for these issues and missing all the crazy events going on. In my honest opinion: This is rediculous and there should be more transparancy so we know where we stand. I'm sick and tired of waiting to be able to play, not even knowing when/IF I'll be able to play again with maintenances being inconsistent and seemingly being useless to fixing anything and that being the only hope.
TalesGirl

Comments

• TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited November 2016
    Sadly I agree I been hoping I could get on my Europe account after such a log time, sadly not. I am still gonna be messing abut on global -sigh-
  • TalesGirlTalesGirl
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Look on the bright side, you guys actually can get on Maple. I've been trying for well over an hour and I can't even get past the character select screen. It just keeps crashing! I can't even tell if it's Maple messing up or if I just have a really bad laptop, it crashes that fast.