[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

v.178 - V: Limitless Patch Notes

KrustieskaiseringKrustieskaisering
Reactions: 400
edited November 2016 in Rants and Raves
Im Just sad about this.... we created a main char to just be there for the 5th job and all the cool events but then we cant do those cool events because WE HAVE TO START OUR MAINS AGAIN LIKE SERIOUSLY NEXON, so all of our hard work training to above lvl 170 JUST TO FIND OUT THAT WE CANT PLAY THOSE EVENTS THAT NEED NEW CHARS MADE ON THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT DAY THING like why nexon?? what are the high main lvls going to do... just start a new char just like that after they worked SOO DAMN hard spending days and days to lvl up to a high enough lvl to reach 5th job. We have been waiting for a long time we got our mains in shape just to find out that it was USELESS LIKE COMEONNNNN!!!!!! im seriously pissed off that we high lvl mains dont get to participate in those events that actually give u something useful... i could write for pages about how pissed im we prepared our mains for the events and the 5th job we are dying to try them just to come here and see that we have to start on NEW MAINS we are getting bored of always making new chars i personally enjoy my char and im excited for the 5th job but i was excited for the events 2 ... then i see this.This event can only be started by characters created during the event period. (Excluding Zero characters.) i wasted days on my main just to start a new MAIN I DONT LIKE IT AT ALLLL

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    You aren't making a new main. The events are so players can experience the changes for the 1-200 level range, providing rewards for doing so, since many dedicated players have at least hit or are relatively near to level 200. Besides that, there's the incentive of Link Skills and Character Cards you may be missing. You can keep using your current main to engage in 5th Job content, so preparations were not a waste taking the incentives for a new character into account.
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited November 2016
    MegaScience

You can keep using your current main to engage in 5th Job content, so preparations were not a waste taking the incentives for a new character into account.

if you do that you will lose a big amount of valuable rewards because in order to actually get the best rewards
    you are forced to not only created a new char but also level it to level 200
    and thats not even the worse you also must fund it or find somebody to carry that char
    to kill one chaos root abyss boss and also do "5th" job advancement

133tKrustieskaisering
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

MegaScience

You can keep using your current main to engage in 5th Job content, so preparations were not a waste taking the incentives for a new character into account.

if you do that you will lose a big amount of valuable rewards because in order to actually get the best rewards
    and thats not even the worse you also must fund it or find somebody to carry that char

the only hard part of that is the getting to lvl 200. If you've played before you're bound to know someone with a guild willing to help you do CRa. There are still some nice people who play. Even had someone get their guildies to help me get all the skills I wanted on my phantom.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited November 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

MegaScience

TBF cRA bosses aren't all that hard anymore. I would say that most players can find a party that can carry them, especially considering teh even going on. This shouldn't be a problem