[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Trivia

NickSephirothNickSephiroth
Reactions: 800
edited November 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
this is a fun game i found in the Wizard 101 forums. rules asks a question related to maplestory Like:
Who is Kaiser's arch-enemy?

the next person replies the answer:
Magnus
and they ask another question.
some questions can even be clues to hidden Easter Eggs.

Comments

• AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    What level did mages start at originally?
  • DerpnessDerpness
    Reactions: 310
    edited November 2016
    8. What originally happened when you walked into a wall and held the button of that direction?
    AkihikoT_
  • TheLegendaryGoblinTheLegendaryGoblin
    Reactions: 820
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

8 long levels with 4 str...

Collect tickets equal too.. "STR needed to become a warrior" straight out of KPQ (J> PQ I HAVE TRACKER @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@)
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    TheLegendaryGoblin

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Collect tickets equal too.. "STR needed to become a warrior" straight out of KPQ (J> PQ I HAVE TRACKER @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@ @@@@)
    I miss the old KPQ, now they don't even give you a question just "collect [3-8] passes" I wish they would let us PQ from low levels again and have them spread out like they used to be. like the moon bunny quest being in henesys, and such. It felt a lot more friendly that way.
    Derpness
    Derpness said:

8. What originally happened when you walked into a wall and held the button of that direction?
    I honestly don't know, because I never tried it but didn't you just keep trying to walk?
  • TheLegendaryGoblinTheLegendaryGoblin
    Reactions: 820
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

TheLegendaryGoblin

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

I miss the old KPQ, now they don't even give you a question just "collect [3-8] passes" I wish they would let us PQ from low levels again and have them spread out like they used to be. like the moon bunny quest being in henesys, and such. It felt a lot more friendly that way.
    Derpness
    Derpness said:

I honestly don't know, because I never tried it but didn't you just keep trying to walk?
    I am pretty sure you made a *thud* noise, or maybe that was added in later (I haven't played in a while).... and Unless they changed it recently, couldn't you always walk forever against a wall?

---

Also
    133-221-333-123-111 (From where?)
  • NickSephirothNickSephiroth
    Reactions: 800
    edited November 2016
    ok back on topic (though i dont have the actually amounts with me) (
    WITHOUT GUILD DISCOUNT How much does it cost for
    100 mana elixrs
    a level 60 Dagger
    a level 50 mage robe
    and 3 oranges