[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Well the Matinance is Extened for awile..

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited November 2016
    Wait the patcher doesn't appear for me did they go from v176.1.1 to v178?! I don't think they would jump up like that lol? I thought I was on v177? I'm so confused ugh..
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited November 2016
    Game crashes whenever it gets to the region selection. People on reddit also confirm this. Damn, I was hoping the game would be up long before 7pm my time when the day resets because I forgot to use my Reward Points last night because of the stupid decision to make the game based off UTC.

Also these forums are slow as hell now. Took about 5 minutes just to load this page and another minute to make an edit.
    deadend5193
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2016
    -meanwhile in crashville-
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited November 2016
    well i got my new burning toon to 25, then was kicked for the new maintenance...wheeeee!!
    WantSumCandy
  • HuntHunt
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    i cri every time :/

• xStEaKFriESxxStEaKFriESx
    edited November 2016
    Hunt
    Hunt said:

iminnocent

I personnely think they hv extended this becoz of a bug which they dont get and are wasting time in adding new bugs to counter that particular bug. When every thing is gonna be bugfull then they r going to let maplers face the reality that is a game unstable and bug full cant just hotfixed in a 8 hours time . Infact maplers will say no one can do it its c++, harder than proviing 2+2=5 and impossible to do c++ bugs. so in the end a unscheduled mantenance will occur which will gurantee every thing being bug less then but we all know that new patch means new bugs so brace ur self maplers its 2 months of buggy contents.
    Sorry my man but that English is horrid

C'mon, man. He's trying his best.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    lets hope they fix the new character issue and connecting issue
  • HuntHunt
    edited November 2016
    Hunt
    Hunt said:

iminnocent

I personnely think they hv extended this becoz of a bug which they dont get and are wasting time in adding new bugs to counter that particular bug. When every thing is gonna be bugfull then they r going to let maplers face the reality that is a game unstable and bug full cant just hotfixed in a 8 hours time . Infact maplers will say no one can do it its c++, harder than proviing 2+2=5 and impossible to do c++ bugs. so in the end a unscheduled mantenance will occur which will gurantee every thing being bug less then but we all know that new patch means new bugs so brace ur self maplers its 2 months of buggy contents.

Yeah i know i just found it very hard to read, no problem we all have our day's
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited November 2016
    The Waiting on Maintenance hurts our soul
  • HuntHunt
    edited November 2016
    Nexon can take all the time they need as long as every think is working like it should
  • EdemonEdemon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    Hunt
    Hunt said:

Hunt
    Hunt said:

iminnocent

Yeah i know i just found it very hard to read, no problem we all have our day's
    "We all have our day's"
    Nice english bro, good job.
    Also, you messed up the quoting, i can't do it now -.-
  • EdemonEdemon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited November 2016
    Also, about the topic... You know man, nexon being nexon.
  • YoloYolo
    Reactions: 975
    edited November 2016
    Hunt
    Hunt said:

Nexon can take all the time they need as long as every think is working like it should
    Every patch doe? Step yo copy paste game up Nexon~
    TubaHungry4Pizza
  • Luminous0014Luminous0014
    Reactions: 1,055
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    ShadowJoshXD

Yep We have to wait even longer.. maintenance is Extended until further noticed. Have fun Waiting it out and hope it does not end up like a day long maintenance.
    Yep, they are actually having a day long maintenance. They are back to maitenance again. I dont know about you but it is already nighttime here at eastern coast. They started updating since this morning.
  • YoloYolo
    edited November 2016
    Luminous0014

ShadowJoshXD

Yep We have to wait even longer.. maintenance is Extended until further noticed. Have fun Waiting it out and hope it does not end up like a day long maintenance.
    Yep, they are actually having a day long maintenance. They are back to maitenance again. I dont know about you but it is already nighttime here at eastern coast. They started updating since this morning.
    Tfw maintenance starts at break of dawn and it is now pitch dark outside QQ

#FeelsBadMan

• Gio1373Gio1373
    Reactions: 1,405
    edited November 2016
    Hunt
    Hunt said:

iminnocent

couldn't help but see the familiarity of this with Nexon's maintenances
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited November 2016
    Luminous0014

ShadowJoshXD

I do live in the Eastern Cost and it been a long day
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    Reactions: 865
    edited November 2016
    the problem with nexon is that EVERY SINGLE patch is the same, they might not take 10+ hrs everytime, but they always patch and leave bugs in there, and i know everygame does that, BUT not for 10 years with every single patch
  • YoloYolo
    edited November 2016
    xEvilSoulx

the problem with nexon is that EVERY SINGLE patch is the same, they might not take 10+ hrs everytime, but they always patch and leave bugs in there, and i know everygame does that, BUT not for 10 years with every single patch
    You'd think after running the game for 10 years they'd have a better handle on things like this.

BringBackTespia# Make Maple Great Again#

Wolfcat501
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited November 2016
    SO glad that after freaking out for so long I find out they just extended the maintenance. I'm back from like a 3 year break for the V update and then I cant get in and i'm freaking out.