[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Well the Matinance is Extened for awile..

Comments

• SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited November 2016
    Waiting games continue. Patch has been extended for basically 6.5 hours now...

I'm probably just going to sleep. Nexon is legendary.
    Lilyflower
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    HeinekenHero

This is normal, it's funny watching people get agitated over something that happens all the time not even that more like everytime. Don't ever expect a patch to be released on time then you wont be disappointed.
    Ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome? It's unsettling to see some "give in" and start accepting mistreatment. In case you haven't realized, this kind of business practice is strictly unacceptable and no other company for online gaming would allow it. None that I've ever been a part of.

They don't accept it, why do you?
    Because You've been indoctrinated, your Will and Spirit have been broken, it seems.

No doubt this is an example for why the population is in massive decline since 2011, eh.
    Yolo
    Yolo said:

xEvilSoulx

the problem with nexon is that EVERY SINGLE patch is the same, they might not take 10+ hrs everytime, but they always patch and leave bugs in there, and i know everygame does that, BUT not for 10 years with every single patch
    You'd think after running the game for 10 years they'd have a better handle on things like this.

BringBackTespia# Make Maple Great Again#

You could be the next president of the US with hashtags like that..
    #MakeMapleGreatAgain
    #NexonDerp