[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blue Maple Leaf

KonariKonari
Reactions: 1,040
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Anyone know what this blue maple leaf is/what it means? o-o I took off all the equips and checked the cash shop, but it's still there, and I have no clue what to do about it D: not that I mind it there tho.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2016
    What's your class? Could be a passive of some sort.
  • KonariKonari
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Mechanic o-o I've played almost every single class, and they dont seem to have that little symbol over their heads
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    That's the MWLB (Maple Watch Leaf Brigade) symbol from ancient times where certain players had more functions to report players, but not on par/as strong with GMs. How you got that is rather strange. Any officials want to take a look into that?
  • ShanochiShanochi
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

That's the MWLB (Maple Watch Leaf Brigade) symbol from ancient times where certain players had more functions to report players, but not on par with GMs. How you got that is rather strange. Any officials want to take a look into that?
    I'm confused at the part where you said "Had more functions to report players."

Are you saying he's more powerful than a GM? O.o

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited November 2016
    Shanochi
    Shanochi said:

Its2Sharp4U

That's the MWLB (Maple Watch Leaf Brigade) symbol from ancient times where certain players had more functions to report players, but not on par with GMs. How you got that is rather strange. Any officials want to take a look into that?

More powerful than the average player, less powerful than a GM.

I apologize for a lack of clarity for my explanation. But the most I know is that those functions should be disabled and hopefully it's just a visual bug.
  • KonariKonari
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Its2Sharp4U

Shanochi
    Shanochi said:

Its2Sharp4U

More powerful than the average player, less powerful than a GM.

I apologize for a lack of clarity for my explanation. But the most I know is that those functions should be disabled and hopefully it's just a visual bug.
    the thing is...that's a mule o_O it was created a bit after the first 3 resistance classes were released, but i dont remember seeing any other players with it back then o-o