[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What are your opinions for the game being down.

Comments

• xRenZiiexRenZiie
    Reactions: 675
    edited November 2016
    Totally use to it. Been playing this game for many years now and it was expected to happen. It happened in Big Bang Update, and 4th job release, and 4th job revamps. basically all major updates. It can't be helped, the test sever and main sever are different. I'm sure right now in HQ, upper management is breathing down their necks because the longer their down, the more money they lose.
    I remember one time a major update was so bad they had to push the release till next week lol.
    Return
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited November 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

All you complainers need to stop. Just watch YouTube or do something else that will keep you occupied. GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sick and tired of seeing all this complaining bs on the forums right now.
    I'm assuming you're 8-15 years old, as your patience is very limited (if not, then that's very disappointing..).
    Suppress your Maple addiction for at least a couple more hours (4-6) and then you'll be able to play Maple again.
    You're taking this thread way too seriously.
    Return
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited November 2016
    My opinion is they still haven't merged my account D:
    Return
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    What about the people complaining because they can only play one day a week at max because of busy lives so they're literally missing one of the only days they can play?

My opinion is since they can enable things after adding the script they should of done the update a few days before it was going live with a small update day of to release the patch and look for any errors not found between adding the script and when it's added to the game.
  • LuxxLuxx
    Reactions: 1,795
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

What about the people complaining because they can only play one day a week at max because of busy lives so they're literally missing one of the only days they can play?
    If you can literally play 4 times a month, then you aren't really going to be able to enjoy the update much to begin with.
    Return
  • AkihikoT_AkihikoT_
    Reactions: 1,315
    edited November 2016
    Luxx
    Luxx said:

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

If you can literally play 4 times a month, then you aren't really going to be able to enjoy the update much to begin with.
    The burning effect can be enjoyed a LOT when you can only play a few times a month, last time it came about I could only get on two days and was able to get a lot of the stuff done.
    There are also the daily quest events and such, so I can say you're in fact wrong.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    We missed the first day of events, and if it's anything that requires daily participation, we're screwed. If that's the case, events should be extended.

Also, I'm still worried about my crafting decay. It's only going to decay more because I have to sleep soon and by the time I'm awake, my craft level might have dropped.
  • LuxxLuxx
    Reactions: 1,795
    edited November 2016
    AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Luxx
    Luxx said:

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

The burning effect can be enjoyed a LOT when you can only play a few times a month, last time it came about I could only get on two days and was able to get a lot of the stuff done.
    There are also the daily quest events and such, so I can say you're in fact wrong.
    Oh, we're talking about the burning effect? That lasts a while, so if you're worried about that then, try again next week.
    As for the REST of the event, yeaaaa in your case, they're 'weekly' events kekeke.
    Return
  • ReturnReturn
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2016
    Luxx
    Luxx said:

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Luxx
    Luxx said:

AkihikoT_
    AkihikoT_ said:

Oh, we're talking about the burning effect? That lasts a while, so if you're worried about that then, try again next week.
    As for the REST of the event, yeaaaa in your case, they're 'weekly' events kekeke.
    Lmao.
  • KhaIidKhaIid
    Reactions: 430
    edited November 2016
    well hope they extend my shop for this.