[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nebulites, Bonus Potential Cubes & Violet Cubes

Comments

• KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    I wouldn't mind them adding more MID GAME BOSSES(ex. bosses that have higher stats than Madman Ranmaru but have lower health than the CRA to allow us to get to the point where doing Bosses after Cvellum becomes possible.) also I would like Bosses like Gollux to have a chance to drop decent cubes(who USES Mastercraftsmen Cubes they are AWFUL)
    testll8806
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Xerna said:

(who USES Mastercraftsmen Cubes they are AWFUL)
    Idk about ou, but i use whatever cubes i can get my hands on.
    testll8806
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    I do too just wished they had a higher rank up rate.( I use every cube i get my hands on)
    testll8806
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2016
    The Dominator Pendant requires 5 primal essences which are darn near impossible to find. The Dominator Pendant's stats should surpass gollux because of its high difficulty of crafting. This also includes its rings.

The Dominator Pendant should be buffed if its materials are near impossible to find or make a stronger meister version which requires the Dominator Pendant.
    testll8806
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    so True its so diffcult to get just 1 Primal essences.( you can get them as a rare drop(something like a % 0.01 drop from normal arkaruim but good not getting killed by him a ton)
    testll8806
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited September 2016
    The link below is to a thread someone posted regarding Epic and Unique Bonus Potential scrolls. I figured I'd post it here as well since it would also be a great idea to make Maplestory less pay2win.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/257/epic-and-unique-bonus-potential-scrolls#latest
    testll8806
  • 5toxic5toxic
    Reactions: 505
    edited September 2016
    If you're wondering why 4% all stat nebs use to be so cheap is because in the past they were duped like crazy and there were thousands of them and over time more and more people have applied them to equips and now the nebs only come from fusing and marvel/gach and that is one reason why it seems like these nebs are decreased, when in actuality they might have same % of getting them, and we were just spoiled enough to feel like we should get more.
    testll8806
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    5toxic
    5toxic said:

If you're wondering why 4% all stat nebs use to be so cheap is because in the past they were duped like crazy and there were thousands of them and over time more and more people have applied them to equips and now the nebs only come from fusing and marvel/gach and that is one reason why it seems like these nebs are decreased, when in actuality they might have same % of getting them, and we were just spoiled enough to feel like we should get more.
    also Nebs used to have a high drop rate in the alien invasion.( you can still get them there fairly often just not as many of them)
    testll8806
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited September 2016
    forumsareannoying

The link below is to a thread someone posted regarding Epic and Unique Bonus Potential scrolls. I figured I'd post it here as well since it would also be a great idea to make Maplestory less pay2win.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/257/epic-and-unique-bonus-potential-scrolls#latest
    how about mine?
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/56/gms-ems-and-flames-of-rebirth#latest

(I don't care how negative other people will be. I got the solution from analyzing, spying on maplers, and doing a shetload of research.)

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    Daxterbeer

forumsareannoying

how about mine?
    [link removed]
    (I don't care how negative other people will be. I got the solution from analyzing, spying on maplers, and doing a shetload of research.)

How 'bout not derailing threads to peddle your own?
    forumsareannoyingtestll8806
  • NovaDragonNovaDragon
    Reactions: 755
    edited September 2016
    Aggraphine

Daxterbeer

forumsareannoying

how about mine?
    [link removed]

His thread is relevant to the idea. I personally believe that crafting needs some attention and the there should be ways to help low levels make mesos and get stronger. Both threads are trying to improve players' lives. Why are you so set on attacking his plan even though he put it up many times? I read his plans and it seems to make sense. If this whole thread's topic is about making the game less P2W, he should get some feedback, not attacks.

testll8806
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2016
    NovaDragon

Aggraphine

Daxterbeer

forumsareannoying

how about mine?
    [link removed]

His thread is relevant to the idea. I personally believe that crafting needs some attention and the there should be ways to help low levels make mesos and get stronger. Both threads are trying to improve players' lives. Why are you so set on attacking his plan even though he put it up many times? I read his plans and it seems to make sense. If this whole thread's topic is about making the game less P2W, he should get some feedback, not attacks.

Nexon, and their representatives, have said on several occasions that flames/AO is not something they are considering adding. Rather than continuing to beat the dead horse, why not explore other methods?
    testll8806
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited September 2016
    Best Suggestion for Paypal to win:

Me: Remove Rewards Shop and Reward Points

Everyone: WHAT THE HELL?

Me: Replace Maple Reward Points with plain maplepoints (Each boss will award 50 maple points)

This would open up the whole cash shop!!!!

It would be cool to have these all the time:

-Buy more than 5 cubes per month (bonus cube problem solved)
    -More PSOKS available
    -Anvils
    -All Pets (Perm too)
    -Megaphones
    -FM Shops
    -Gachapon
    -Philosopher Books
    -Fashion (Beauty Coupons)
    -Surprise Boxes
    -2x Drop Coupons
    -All Cash Shop Promotions
    -Character Expansion