[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon real problem

TemptationTemptation
Reactions: 1,575
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in General Chat
One the most horrible streams I ever watched:
https://www.twitch.tv/maplestory/v/104371682

Kinesis gameplay:
https://clips.twitch.tv/maplestory/WildHornetSoBayed

Shade gameplay:
https://clips.twitch.tv/maplestory/PleasantCormorantSoBayed

Lumi gameplay:
https://clips.twitch.tv/maplestory/HilariousLorisUncleNox

Zeros apparently can be created in reboot (sight...)
https://clips.twitch.tv/maplestory/DeadMulePipeHype

When you don't know how to use teleport in your battlemage
https://clips.twitch.tv/maplestory/GleamingMallardStoneLightning

These guys don't know how to play any class, to keybind skills, to use pots or to use teleport. Couldn't you pay streamers that actually play MS to do this?

Now after this crap that showed Nexon professionalism taken to a whole new level can we have a decent stream?

Do you hire the programmers with the same efficiency as these 2 employees?
MekZapsterLilyflowerEverythingSlayerChukkiHungry4Pizzachaoscauser

Comments

• ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    You should see Blade and Soul streams.

NA publisher is one the worst for Blade and Soul.

They literally tank with every class, spam pots against bosses and left click spam.
  • KJSteeleKJSteele
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2016
    After that, I'm starting to believe that Live Feed @ Nexon Headquarters YouTube video...
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2016
    lol i *facepalm* every 5mins.. that was embarrassing =P

but hey.. at least they giveaway nice stuff :)
  • TemptationTemptation
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    This blatantly shows the respect this company has for their playerbase: NONE.
    They don't even care of making a good impression and get potential new players through their streams.

Youtubers that would do a better job: RebootMS, TheDaBoki, [SmartBored], SorrowfulM, iSIingGunz, LubbaDub TV, coppersan, etc. Nexon please hire one of these if you don't have your CM available to do the streams!
  • ChukkiChukki
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited December 2016
    I just took a look at the videos.

The way he plays as a lvl 250 is just complete disrespect to the people who gotten to 250 LOL.
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    THE CRINGE, IT BURNS INSIDE.
    What I just witnessed was pathetic.
    Absolute disgrace to those who made it to 250. smhsmhsmhsmhsmhsmshsmshsmshsmshssmshs
  • KMFKMF
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    Anyone else thinking Nexon was like, hey we got to stream today but we so busy with patchs, I know lets ask the new bloods who we just hired yesterday.

P.S - For those who notice how much nx, maple points ETC, it was clearly a gm account and not personal, and if it was personal and they get free nx ETC, where do I hand in my resume.
  • RaymondclericRaymondcleric
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    Let people play how they want.
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Temptation

They don't even care of making a good impression and get potential new players through their streams.

Youtubers that would do a better job: RebootMS, TheDaBoki, [SmartBored], SorrowfulM, iSIingGunz, LubbaDub TV, coppersan, etc. Nexon please hire one of these if you don't have your CM available to do the streams!
    While I do agree that they should hire some of the YouTuber's you mentioned, I would not go as far as to say "This blatantly shows the respect this company has for their player base: NONE."

You can't judge someone off of one thing they do. If that was the case, I could easily say you posting shows you have no patience or respect for Nexon (I'm not saying you dont, but it is just an example).

• TemptationTemptation
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

Temptation

While I do agree that they should hire some of the YouTuber's you mentioned, I would not go as far as to say "This blatantly shows the respect this company has for their player base: NONE."

You can't judge someone off of one thing they do. If that was the case, I could easily say you posting shows you have no patience or respect for Nexon (I'm not saying you dont, but it is just an example).

I've played many other games, and the only ones that show that they don't care about the player base reaction were owned from Nexon. In spite of all the crap I like the game I don't like how it is been handled. If you are a good professional you should refuse to do things that you don't know anything about it or at least dedicate sometime to learn the basics. These guys didn't even know how to use a pot to heal. There is bad, there is really bad and then there is this that I can't even classify...
  • FeverJawsFeverJaws
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    u guys do know they either troll u or they are CM''s that doesnt play the game themself..
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Temptation

Banks
    Banks said:

Temptation

I've played many other games, and the only ones that show that they don't care about the player base reaction were owned from Nexon. In spite of all the crap I like the game I don't like how it is been handled. If you are a good professional you should refuse to do things that you don't know anything about it or at least dedicate sometime to learn the basics. These guys didn't even know how to use a pot to heal. There is bad, there is really bad and then there is this that I can't even classify...

Again, I'm not dismissing your argument that they were bad because I agree with you. However, you can not solely judge the whole company off of that. Kind of get what I'm saying?
  • TemptationTemptation
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

Again, I'm not dismissing your argument that they were bad because I agree with you. However, you can not solely judge the whole company off of that. Kind of get what I'm saying?
    I got it, unfortunately is not only 1 thing. Example client crashes (people crash at login, or can't even log), hackers, lag at event hall that makes impossible for people to finish an event, etc.
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Temptation

Banks
    Banks said:

I got it, unfortunately is not only 1 thing. Example client crashes (people crash at login, or can't even log), hackers, lag at event hall that makes impossible for people to finish an event, etc.
    Yes that is true, but it goes without saying. Maintaining a online game is not easy. In a perfect world, yes we would have no client crashes, hackers, lag etc , but we live in a word of errors. A perfect world with none of those issues is possible, but not easily achievable.