[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Unscheduled Maintenance] Nov. 30, 2016

Comments

• JayanglesJayangles
    Reactions: 1,300
    edited December 2016
    WONDERGUY
    WONDERGUY said:

MissDemi
    MissDemi said:

Shades2
    Shades2 said:

smh. all the people raging need to get a life. 1 day or 2 days of NO maplestory won't kill you. its sad how some people act on here. the game will be fixed when it is. learn some patience .
    Hi, we dont want your kind of negativity here. Please leave

uzumakiali

Shades2
    Shades2 said:

smh. all the people raging need to get a life. 1 day or 2 days of NO maplestory won't kill you. its sad how some people act on here. the game will be fixed when it is. learn some patience .
    it wont kill you but it will make you suffer so much you wish for your own death :D
    one of many example of why nexon wont lisent much
    when we dont have community that helps eachother and nice to eachother
    instad of wait they joke/threat/buly on nexon and others nexon is working underpresure to fix and open the game wich makes even more issue ;(
    and at the end of the day will all in to that mess
    PEOPLE JUST CALM AND WAIT ! be nice aswell to eachother...

u mean be nice image each other?
    KoiMek
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    AronBlaze
    AronBlaze said:

You can end it today? I downloaded the game yesterday and I want very much to start playing it. ;_;
    can we end it image day?
    Koi
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    WaiteAconda

As a mapler Since Beta i must say even if it takes 2 full days and is smooth it'll be better then Big Bang and how broken that was
    i remember that, and maryse holding down the forums alone, crazy times
  • MataharyMatahary
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    NO no no #5 update its the charm! BOOOOOYS 5TH JOB COMING/5TH UPDATE FROM THE MAINTENANCE ITS TIME YEAAAAAAH
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    WaiteAconda

As a mapler Since Beta i must say even if it takes 2 full days and is smooth it'll be better then Big Bang and how broken that was
    You forget though...big bang broke EVERYTHING and ever since then the black mage has been a pain in the bum like a very long drawn out soap opera of doom. You think we are ever actually going to beable to face him and see the ending of his very elaborate plan?
    DeathsLie
  • CrajjCrajj
    Reactions: 470
    edited December 2016
    AronBlaze
    AronBlaze said:

You can end it today? I downloaded the game yesterday and I want very much to start playing it. ;_;
    You are not the only one, willing to play.

• KingStarfireKingStarfire
    Reactions: 1,785
    edited December 2016
    Welp, I think Jay went insane, poor guy.
  • MoichuMoichu
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    Im so bored i stayed up waiting for it to come ; 3;
  • BabyHakuBabyHaku
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I knew it wouldn't be done so soon. -goes binge watch a show-
  • JayanglesJayangles
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,

We're still working on addressing these issues and we are sorry for the extended downtime.

I understand that you're all frustrated because the game has been down for such a long time and maintenance keeps getting extended but please try to keep discussion in this thread civil. The extensions have not been without reason.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks

JulyDeathsLie
  • DrudenDruden
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    I knew maint was gonna be long, but come on, tighten your screws please guys :c
  • MoichuMoichu
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    I wonder How long will testing be. Another 2 hours?
  • EuowollyEuowolly
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited December 2016
    *Big Bang flashbacks*
    DeathsLie
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2016
    will this thread get to 1k replies? go go..
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2016
    seen worse... i mean it hasn't been 2days yet...

some maplers experienced worse... post are probably still archived on old forums and some on old old forums sure might not effect everyone but their were cases due to certain issues some maplers were not able to play for weeks

but have faith in nexon sure it might not be fastest fixes but its better then some other games that disable a huge chunks of their content as they dont work right only to patch it on their own time... dont remember the name of game but they pretty much knew about a bug disabled a huge chunk of their new content and it went unfixed for over a year...
  • gameplayer70gameplayer70
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Apocalyptian

WaiteAconda

You forget though...big bang broke EVERYTHING and ever since then the black mage has been a pain in the bum like a very long drawn out soap opera of doom. You think we are ever actually going to beable to face him and see the ending of his very elaborate plan?
    The funny thing about it is that it's gotten so drawn out that I'm surprised he's still a threat to MapleStory considering he hasn't done much to prove that he's strong enough to destroy it now
    DeathsLie
  • PlasticHollyPlasticHolly
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited December 2016
    here's the other big question, will it even be up in time for the 2x they added for compensation? lol
    DeathsLie
  • ApocalyptianApocalyptian
    Reactions: 2,330
    edited December 2016
    Jayangles
    Jayangles said:

Apocalyptian

im so bored im still reading the wall of squished boxes! HAHAHA! oh look its down to one line now!

h
    a
    h
    a
    down
    one line?
    HAHA oh im giggling so hard at that! We need that kind of funny in here! Thanks for that
    Jayangles
  • SaifsSaifs
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited December 2016
    image days is nothing compared to what i've witnessed before lol, I think kaiser USC was like 3+ days?
  • HyrabaroHyrabaro
    Reactions: 895
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016