[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Account blocked after maintenance!!

WhiteWolf81WhiteWolf81
Reactions: 880
edited December 2016 in General Chat
What the heck, I just tried to log in and apparently I have a 1-day ban?? It says "Your account has been blocked for temporary request." What. The. F.

Comments

• RaymondclericRaymondcleric
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    They must not want anyone taking cutsies in the game.
    I am sorry that happened to you
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I would contact support and see what you may have done wrong on accident.
  • FluffyMooFluffyMoo
    Reactions: 765
    edited December 2016
    ISSUE 1: ITEM STATS

Issue: Items claimed from Frederick before the Unscheduled Maintenance that had enhancements such as Star Force, Potential, etc have had some of these enhancements removed. A couple hundred Maplers were affected by this issue.

Fix: As of the end of maintenance, this issue will be fixed, but the affected Maplers will be temporarily blocked from the game until tomorrow so that we can properly restore their items. The exact time for completion is not yet available for this.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/19354/#Comment_19354
  • WhiteWolf81WhiteWolf81
    edited December 2016
    FluffyMoo
    FluffyMoo said:

ISSUE 1: ITEM STATS

Issue: Items claimed from Frederick before the Unscheduled Maintenance that had enhancements such as Star Force, Potential, etc have had some of these enhancements removed. A couple hundred Maplers were affected by this issue.

Fix: As of the end of maintenance, this issue will be fixed, but the affected Maplers will be temporarily blocked from the game until tomorrow so that we can properly restore their items. The exact time for completion is not yet available for this.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/19354/#Comment_19354

Okay... except I did not have any items to reclaim from Frederick, I didn't have a shop up. x_x When I logged in originally after update was first complete, I had NO issues.

Yeesh... cash items had better be extended as well. This is ridiculous. -.-
  • RaymondclericRaymondcleric
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    Hm. Well I guess stuff like this can happen sometimes. No point in worrying.
  • Marga95Marga95
    edited December 2016
    i have a similar problem , when i try to log in after i choose the ch i dc...image
  • WhiteWolf81WhiteWolf81
    edited December 2016
    Aaaand now that I'm back on, I don't get a hot time box. D:<