[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Beast Tamer Problems or Just Me - HELLLO ANYONE

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I started a beast tamer and burn it, and I may have to delete it now, I disliek deleting characters, but I'm only dealing 1 damage and I'm still in the tutorial, yet I'm level 8 and should be dealing more. Anyone else having this problem or is this suppose to be like this, until after the tutorial?

PS I tried re-logging, didn't help, in stead it restarted the conversation about contract with bear and kill x mount of mobs, makes no sense, I already had conversation with bear, why start it over and still showed I already kill x amount of mobs?

I'm hopping this is just for the tutorial zone, if I have to delete a character on my new fresh account, screw that I rather just go back to my main one or start another one. Yes I know I'm weird like this, but I can't help it.

I can't even get past killing the overseer only doing 1 damage.

Man this sucks, I may as well start a new account, I dislike deleting characters knowing I I had a character before and that I had to delete, evenr worse of this is due to a bug.

My Damage says 1-7 now, doing only 20 damage ...... guess I pick another class.

Comments

• KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    bumpy
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    anyone else haivng problems?
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    Only beast tamer?

Not an issue with any other characters you're able to create?
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I didn't have any issue with the tutorial quest you're talking about. Did you switch to bear mode and THEN deal damage?
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    Cybunny
    Cybunny said:

I didn't have any issue with the tutorial quest you're talking about. Did you switch to bear mode and THEN deal damage?
    Good catch. I wonder if the OP didn't read the preliminary instructions on how to use his Beast Tamer Character.

It could be he just kept skipping the opening dialogue without reading, like a dummy. Facepalm.
    It would explain why he only does 1 damage, too.
    Valryia
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    I did followed the incrstuctions and it still did 1 damage in both bear and cat forums, also my damage on beast tamer only shows 1-7 now and level 10, I don't have problems with other characters.