[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Tot beginner tutorials

ACEisdaACEisda
Reactions: 310
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Does anybody know what happened to the Tot know how tutorials that pop up in left side of screen? I've already reached level 46 on my new burning character and he still hasnt shown up?

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    He should still be there in one of the notifiers. Have you looked through all of them? If he isn't then its either an unintentional bug (due to the KMS code that changed these notifiers I wouldn't be too surprised), or an undocumented, intentional change to the game by removing it
  • ACEisdaACEisda
    edited December 2016
    That's too bad... the trial sheep pet was so useful. Also it seems new leaf city is gone from dimensional portal... I used that on my night lord to get to kerning city then to six path ways to get anywhere. Now I have to use the ships and boats? Is there a more convenient way to travel besides buying teleport rocks?
  • ACEisdaACEisda
    edited December 2016
    I'm burning a Kinesis btw, so I hope I'm not missing something like the Kinesis version of the Angelic Buster teleport to Pantheon...
  • ACEisdaACEisda
    edited December 2016
    Oh cool we get a snail pet with the V event.... but still issue with moving around places...
  • johnvoxjohnvox
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    So, are tot's quests gone ? Because i still can't find him in any notifier..
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited December 2016
    default key for his menu is the hyphen [-] all his quests are in there and update as you level.
  • johnvoxjohnvox
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    0_o i feel stupid now, should have checked, thank you