[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Bugged

Comments

• DrashiaDrashia
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, my brother has had the same problem with his new Kanna. It does seem to be the skill Soul Bomb that causes the disconnection.
  • TrucidoTrucido
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Having the exact same problem. Soul Bomb is bugged. This is hinders me from leveling my burning character. :(
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited December 2016
    I went to buy a "reset SP" from Matilda and reset all my skills. This time I didn't put any points on Soul Bomb (2nd skill). Now now i don't get disconnected when attacking.
    So happy right now, :)
    Dancemon
  • TrucidoTrucido
    edited December 2016
    PuppyMango

I went to buy a "reset SP" from Matilda and reset all my skills. This time I didn't put any points on Soul Bomb (2nd skill). Now now i don't get disconnected when attacking.
    I just started playing on the EU world. So I am flat broke and cannot afford one. :(
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Trucido
    Trucido said:

PuppyMango

I just started playing on the EU world. So I am flat broke and cannot afford one. :(
    It's only solution to not dc for now, untill its fixed.

• TrucidoTrucido
    edited December 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Trucido
    Trucido said:

PuppyMango

I know, right now I am patiently waiting for a hotfix. :/
  • iVolciVolc
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Trucido
    Trucido said:

Yonax
    Yonax said:

Trucido
    Trucido said:

PuppyMango

The planned maintenance is December 15th so... we are screwed.
  • TrucidoTrucido
    edited December 2016
    iVolc
    iVolc said:

Trucido
    Trucido said:

Yonax
    Yonax said:

Trucido
    Trucido said:

PuppyMango

The planned maintenance is December 15th so... we are screwed.
    How do you know that?
  • piercedfreakpiercedfreak
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited December 2016
    same issue

windia, was fine, then after i got to level 40, i dc after 30-45 seconds, even using normal attacks, no pdr gear.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2016
    Trucido
    Trucido said:

Yonax
    Yonax said:

Trucido
    Trucido said:

PuppyMango

Add Lapsucaeli on Luna and I can give you the mesos for it :)
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2016
    so it seems that a free sp reset for all kanna players could keep everybody happy

I guess nexon could handle thiat one very fast without much trouble and with no need for a immediate emergency maintenance, allowing kanna players to join in the events

let´s wait and see if they are willing to put in the effort and get us on the road again

• TrucidoTrucido
    edited December 2016
    Dancemon
    Dancemon said:

so it seems that a free sp reset for all kanna players could keep everybody happy

I guess nexon could handle thiat one very fast without much trouble and with no need for a immediate emergency maintenance, allowing kanna players to join in the events

let´s wait and see if they are willing to put in the effort and get us on the road again

I bought it from the nx store. Sure it cost a couple of bucks but the problem got fixed and I no longer have to wait for the next fix.
  • DancemonDancemon
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited December 2016
    It is against my principles to spend nx for problems that are caused by nexon.
    Years ago, when they had trouble handling their security, they took advantage of this by trying to sell us locks to keep our items secure against hackers instead of providing free locks for all players.
    In this case they would profit again from something they can solve if we buy resets with nx.
    If they really care about their players they can show us some goodwill by providing us with this temporary solution for free in my opinion.
    A free reset coupon in the gift box or in the CS would do the trick, and it does not take hours of programming to get it done.
    Lets see if they can come up with a better short term solution.
    KeepComingBack
  • ShihoMiyanoShihoMiyano
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Dancemon
    Dancemon said:

Years ago, when they had trouble handling their security, they took advantage of this by trying to sell us locks to keep our items secure against hackers instead of providing free locks for all players.
    In this case they would profit again from something they can solve if we buy resets with nx.
    If they really care about their players they can show us some goodwill by providing us with this temporary solution for free in my opinion.
    A free reset coupon in the gift box or in the CS would do the trick, and it does not take hours of programming to get it done.
    There is a NPC called Matilda in most major towns that sells the SP reset item for mesos...

But it's good, I thought I was the only one who has this problem!
  • DaniuzDaniuz
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    ShihoMiyano

Dancemon
    Dancemon said:

There is a NPC called Matilda in most major towns that sells the SP reset item for mesos...

You know what's the price of that SP Reset? I doubt Nexon will fix this issue soon.... I would love them if they do thought lol
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited December 2016
    Daniuz
    Daniuz said:

ShihoMiyano

Dancemon
    Dancemon said:

You know what's the price of that SP Reset? I doubt Nexon will fix this issue soon.... I would love them if they do thought lol
    Its 6mil mesos. Will be a bit cheaper if u are in a guild that can give u discount skill.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I've forwarded this issue. Thank you for the information to pinpoint the exact issue.
  • ShihoMiyanoShihoMiyano
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I just had the most unsatisfactory response to my last ticket! The GM actually asked me to refer to the forums!
    Would be a little more happy if they told me that they would look into the issue or something...

By the way, I am here posting because the bug just happened to me again, and I did use the SP reset! WTH!?
    Just got rid of an ignore damage/defense (can't remember which one) potential, I am going to try again, fingers crossed...
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited December 2016
    @ShihoMiyano - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem again.

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue?
  • giiiinnnnnnaaaagiiiinnnnnnaaaa
    Reactions: 1,175
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

@ShihoMiyano - I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this problem again.

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue?
    I am still having this issue also. I haven't tried the sp reset like others, but I have been frequently disconnecting or being kicked off for "the hack reason" on my Kanna ever since the strange stories update. I recubed any equips with the ignore % and that seemed to fix the issue for a while until this V patch. This is my main, please Nexon please fix.