[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My game has been stuttering

PrayxtenPrayxten
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Not with the recent update though. I tried to play last month and it stuttered so i gave up. I tried to come back 2 days ago and its still happening. I've read forums and apparently it has something to do with a new chat channel? whatever that means. I haven't played in nearly 2 years and i kinda wanna start playing again but the fps dropping to 0 every 4 - 5 seconds makes it unplayable. Someone please save me

Comments

• AnonimousPLayerAnonimousPLayer
    Reactions: 660
    edited December 2016
    same happens to me but its when i kill a mob
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    I have a way to fix it, It works for me at least.

Each time you log in, Your attack animations are not loaded immediately.
    What you'll have to do to fix it is to go attack some monsters a few times to allow the Attack animations to load.
    I normally log in and use each of my skills, all my buffs, get completely powered up, and It'll drop frames because the client has to download your class's skill animations and flashy colors and stuff.

After that initial power-up, and after using all my skills for the first time after logging in each time,
    Then it'll finally be running fairly smoothly from that point onward, until the next time I reboot the client.

(A separate issue is loot lags and quest mob kill counter quest lags. Been like that for several months.)
  • PrayxtenPrayxten
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Hungry4Pizza

I have a way to fix it, It works for me at least.

Each time you log in, Your attack animations are not loaded immediately.
    What you'll have to do to fix it is to go attack some monsters a few times to allow the Attack animations to load.
    I normally log in and use each of my skills, all my buffs, get completely powered up, and It'll drop frames because the client has to download your class's skill animations and flashy colors and stuff.

After that initial power-up, and after using all my skills for the first time after logging in each time,
    Then it'll finally be running fairly smoothly from that point onward, until the next time I reboot the client.

(A separate issue is loot lags and quest mob kill counter quest lags. Been like that for several months.)
    Tried it and it didn't work. Thanks though!