[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I have not recieved my Big Spender Rewards yet.

MoapieMoapie
Reactions: 305
edited December 2016 in Account Billing Support
Character Name: Arendria
World: Reboot
I have spent over 110k NX during the big spender event, and have not yet received my Rewards, I am hoping to get a little more information on whether or not the rewards have been handed out yet?
Devilegid

Comments

• MapleguyMapleguy
    Reactions: 415
    edited December 2016
    I spent over 200k NX on the event. And it says random tyrant equip/ fafnir weapon but then what is the point of a random one because in Reboot, we cant trade equips. They need to give Reboot players who participated in the big spender event a fafnir/ tyrant for the class of the character you choose otherwise this event was not fair and we got ripped off.
    Devilegid
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited December 2016
    It was posted in the event post about the big spender that it is gonna be given out in a future maintenance : maplestory.nexon.net/news/18597/black-friday-big-spender-event-11-21-11-29
  • TimidTimid
    Reactions: 1,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I did not recieve mine either.
    :-/
  • DevilegidDevilegid
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    Mapleguy wrote: »
    I spent over 200k NX on the event. And it says random tyrant equip/ fafnir weapon but then what is the point of a random one because in Reboot, we cant trade equips. They need to give Reboot players who participated in the big spender event a fafnir/ tyrant for the class of the character you choose otherwise this event was not fair and we got ripped off.

• DevilegidDevilegid
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2017
    For you = 100,000,000 Mable
    100,000,000 Candy