[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Reboot = no money = no fixes

xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
Reactions: 865
edited December 2016 in General Chat
so, it looks like nexon already showed us that they just care about money, they haven't fixed reboot, it's impossible to play with lag in every channel, but since they don't actually get money from us like they do on other servers. they just dont care anymore.

There was this maintenance for today but they just postponed, because they want money, all they care about is money, not players, we all are some credit cards for them, pathetics

Comments

• AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    to star u should be on rants area
    reboot is laagging cuz is + than crowed atm
    the irony of they care of $ is that u cant sell nx in game like other ms versions u can
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

so, it looks like nexon already showed us that they just care about money, they haven't fixed reboot, it's impossible to play with lag in every channel, but since they don't actually get money from us like they do on other servers. they just dont care anymore.

There was this maintenance for today but they just postponed, because they want money, all they care about is money, not players, we all are some credit cards for them, pathetics
    First of all, lets understand that managing such a high traffic of players in a short amount of time is not easy. Try pushing millions of cars through one tunnel at once and ensure none crash and none get stuck. Oh btw, if they do, you have to fix them instantly to ensure good flow. It is not going to happen.

Money is used to run servers. If you honestly think Nexon is just "money hungry" then why are you spending money? You can choose to leave? You don't have to pay. People pay because they enjoy Nexon's service. Nexon does care because maple is still up and running. The maintenance was not postponed because they want money, it was postponed so that each user has a better experience, and to ensure everything is working correctly.

You are not a credit card to Nexon.

toothflushToniv94
  • PuayaPuaya
    Reactions: 430
    edited December 2016
    get out
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Puaya
    Puaya said:

get out
    Calm down.
    Toymaker
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    edited December 2016
    lol guys why you keep defending nexon , is just lame how you act like kids in love when you can see how mediocre they have become:

"reboot is laagging cuz is + than crowed atm" "managing such a high traffic of players in a short amount of time is not easy" really? after 10 years they cant improve their servers to handle more traffic? they can't see how 90% of other world's channels are dead and basically everyone came to reboot? i mean, they get paid to do their job, i could understand 1-2 even 3 hrs of lag, but currently we are at 6+ hrs without a fix
    Hungry4PizzaToniv94
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    edited December 2016
    Puaya
    Puaya said:

get out
    or what? will you cyber bully me?
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

lol guys why you keep defending nexon , is just lame how you act like kids in love when you can see how mediocre they have become:

"reboot is laagging cuz is + than crowed atm" "managing such a high traffic of players in a short amount of time is not easy" really? after 10 years they cant improve their servers to handle more traffic? they can't see how 90% of other world's channels are dead and basically everyone came to reboot? i mean, they get paid to do their job, i could understand 1-2 even 3 hrs of lag, but currently we are at 6+ hrs without a fix
    simple move to another game ;)
    there's things i no like from nexon either but deal with ppl behaving like u behaving is way worse ;)
    if u can do better for reboot go on and apply to work there
    other server are only dead for your viewpoint too
    way better be on other server that isn't so crowed than be on a too crowed server like reboot

• BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

in 10 years, yes it is true you can improve a server. But guess what? you aren't improving a server to act on content from the past, you have to improve to meet the constantly updating game. So it does not matter how long it's been.

"is just lame how you act like kids in love when you can see how mediocre they have become"

If you have a problem with the game you can leave. Nothing stays the same forever, thus things change. Maple is still maple. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think it is called Farm Story or CreditCard Story. It is called Maple Story, and it always has been. So, if you are being triggered this much over people trying to fix a server, the door is to your left. :)

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Ok, this is beyond just complaining.

You're free to complain about stuff happening in game, but you're not free to just insult Nexon (or anyone, really) for no particular reason. This includes excessively derogatory comments regarding Nexon and FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) regarding their practices and/or motives. This is a forum, not a pillow to yell into. Keep it constructive, mindless whining helps nothing.
    BankstoothflushToymaker
  • toothflushtoothflush
    Reactions: 685
    edited December 2016
    they do a maintenance, they get called out and people go crazy.

they don't do a maintenance, they get called out and people go crazy.

there is literally no winning for them at this point
    BanksToymakerToniv94
This discussion has been closed.