[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Cant handle the truth uh?

xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
Reactions: 865
edited December 2016 in General Chat
so looks like people can't handle when truth comes out

"Ok, this is beyond just complaining.

You're free to complain about stuff happening in game, but you're not free to just insult Nexon (or anyone, really) for no particular reason. This includes excessively derogatory comments regarding Nexon and FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) regarding their practices and/or motives. This is a forum, not a pillow to yell into. Keep it constructive, mindless whining helps nothing."

Insult nexon? saying a company just cares about money and not their player base is not insulting, you guys just arent clear with people about what you really want, you never give reasons about why it takes so long to do stuff and even when you do why they don't work out, you guys like to keep everything hidden from players.

I am free to doubt your company, we all are, i never signed something to truts you 100% and i am also free to share my thoughts, and yea is a forum, looks like it's the only way you guys sometimes read what your community is thinking.

Keep it constructive, i've read hundreds of constructive advices , some pretty good ones, but they were never heard.

Feel free to ban me if you want, anyways i'm tired of your community managers, i actually think they are the weak side of maplestory ;)

Hungry4Pizza

Comments

• BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

so looks like people can't handle when truth comes out

"Ok, this is beyond just complaining.

You're free to complain about stuff happening in game, but you're not free to just insult Nexon (or anyone, really) for no particular reason. This includes excessively derogatory comments regarding Nexon and FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) regarding their practices and/or motives. This is a forum, not a pillow to yell into. Keep it constructive, mindless whining helps nothing."

Insult nexon? saying a company just cares about money and not their player base is not insulting, you guys just arent clear with people about what you really want, you never give reasons about why it takes so long to do stuff and even when you do why they don't work out, you guys like to keep everything hidden from players.

I am free to doubt your company, we all are, i never signed something to truts you 100% and i am also free to share my thoughts, and yea is a forum, looks like it's the only way you guys sometimes read what your community is thinking.

Keep it constructive, i've read hundreds of constructive advices , some pretty good ones, but they were never heard.

Feel free to ban me if you want, anyways i'm tired of your community managers, i actually think they are the weak side of maplestory ;)

Farewell, wath how they abuse power and ban me :3
    Calling Nexon, "pathetic, medicre, can't do their job" are all insults stated by you. You are free to complain, however as stated by the manager, you shouldn't insult Nexon or their methods (or anyone) for that matter.

How would you feel if you were trying your hardest at your job and someone who is a costumer walks in and says you are pathetic, mediocre and cant do your job. They should hire someone else. You wouldn't feel good right? That is because it is an insult.

Head outside, take a breather.

Come back and enjoy Maplestory.

See you soon xEvilSoulx.

P.S The managers do not abuse. You said you wanted them to "do their job" and that is what they are doing.

Thank you Forum managers.

AramyToniv94ShadowJoshXD
  • xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    edited December 2016
    "How would you feel if you were trying your hardest at your job and someone who is a costumer walks in and says you are pathetic, mediocre and cant do your job. They should hire someone else. You wouldn't feel good right? That is because it is an insult."

They actually do, everyday, i work in a hospital and they always complain, and what do i do? i explain each one why things are how they are, why we don't have more doctors , hospitals , etc so they don't have to wait that long , why sometimes we don't have medicine, or why some stuff are out of our hands, but i DO explain them, it's the big difference between doing your job and actually trying to make everyone happy.

i can handle when people are mad at me, i wish it was as easy as locking someone's mouth so they stop complaining but hey, dealing with people in real life is harder that just being behind a computer.

Anyways, i still believe the same, they should change they way the approach their players because not everyone is settled with they few good thing they give, and i've spend money for 9 years on this game, so i think i can complain about how they keep screwing up
  • Hungry4PizzaHungry4Pizza
    Reactions: 1,260
    edited December 2016
    xEvilSoulx

Evil Soul, First and foremost do not listen to Banks. Everything I read from him is ignorant, controversial, and unsubstantial. He's clearly an unempathetic brown noser with no concept of business.

For example, (aside from Banks) I'm sure we're all aware what the most important element of business actually is, right?
    It's the consumer base, the customer. It's the source of revenue which keeps the company functional.

Some would have you believe that you, as a consumer, are not entitled to a quality product. They try to tell you about how you must "Just live with what you get".

But that is a fallacy. And we both know it.
    Pay no mind to the fool from now on.
    Talk with your money, by not spending on Nexon.
    Choke them and Choke their wallets until they remember that we are the most important factor.
    Without us, no one at Nexon can survive. That's the truth.
    xEvilSoulxToniv94
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited December 2016
    Please note that even tho Nexon is not the Best Company out there.. Even tho I do sometimes dislike some of their things. There Still trying there best. I play on Reboot atm and guess what, I can Really Enjoy this. Just chill.. and just note that they do care. It just takes awhile for them do this.
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hungry4Pizza

xEvilSoulx

Evil Soul, First and foremost do not listen to Banks. Everything I read from him is ignorant, controversial, and unsubstantial. He's clearly an unempathetic brown noser with no concept of business.

For example, (aside from Banks) I'm sure we're all aware what the most important element of business actually is, right?
    It's the consumer base, the customer. It's the source of revenue which keeps the company functional.

Some would have you believe that you, as a consumer, are not entitled to a quality product. They try to tell you about how you must "Just live with what you get".

Choke them and Choke their wallets until they remember that we are the most important factor.
    "an unempathetic brown noser with no concept of business"

Ouch.

I'm not disclaiming anything that you are saying. However, insulting a company is not the right way to go about it.

How you phrased it was correct, "Talk with your money, by not spending on Nexon." That is ok, but out rightly bashing a company gets you no where. That is all I'm saying.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hungry4Pizza

xEvilSoulx

actually you also miss out some business conceptions too
    it isnt the costumer base but the good costumer base (those that doesnt rant all all time)
    imagine you as a seller wat u would prefer: load of rude costumer all time complaining or some good costumers that understand (there limit of understand ofc) and u make good deals contacts etc (were both win at the end)
    any seller will chose the 2º option unless they lacking money
    and this game is free to play especially on reboot, so you also appliing some falacies
    Banks
  • BanksBanks
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

Hungry4Pizza

xEvilSoulx

actually you also miss out some business conceptions too
    it isnt the costumer base but the good costumer base (those that doesnt rant all all time)
    imagine you as a seller wat u would prefer: load of rude costumer all time complaining or some good costumers that understand (there limit of understand ofc) and u make good deals contacts etc (were both win at the end)
    any seller will chose the 2º option unless they lacking money
    and this game is free to play especially on reboot, so you also appliing some falacies
    Well said.

• xEvilSoulxxEvilSoulx
    edited December 2016
    you get tired of trying to ask why stuff are like this after 10 years, the only thing left is to "insult" if you wanna call it that way, i guess they are used to people telling them "yeah you are doing a good job, keep it that way" when actually they are not, maplestory is not a new game, it has 10 years, they had 10 years to get good servers, to know every corner of their codes, to learn how to interact with their players (and they actually got worse, just take a look at gm events compared to what they were), and they are failing in every single aspect.

You saw the live stream? i mean, they don't even know how their characters work, they need to take their glasses off and see the real world, they are making money because they got some LOYAL players, but they will keep losing players if they keep acting like this
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016

And, good for you. But the forum rules are the forum rules.

Now, you excessively insulted Nexon, stated players were only credit cards to them, and asserted Nexon's position in place of them. This most certainly falls under FUD and yes, that is against the forum rules. If you wish to complain about Nexon in this way in the future, I suggest the subreddit, which has no such FUD rule (or, at least, does not enforce such a rule as heavily).

However, continuing this discussion is neither helpful nor constructive.
    And personally, my advice would be to calm down.
    BanksShadowJoshXD
This discussion has been closed.