[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This Lag Tho...

Toniv94Toniv94
Reactions: 550
edited December 2016 in General Chat
The Title Says It All. Can a community management staff member comment on this. What is going on? Are You Aware that it's happening? Are there plans in play to Rectify the Issues? I personally would even be ok with a temporary fix like storing the data and closing down zenith, el nido or one of the unpopular regular servers to reallocate those resources/servers to support reboots new found player base. I'm not sure whats going on but would love to know... Did you guys under estimate the amount of players who would return for this massive 5th job expansion and undoubtedly end up on reboot? or is it a glitch/bug that's causing this lag, yet to be discovered? or are the servers not equipped with enough ram gig or whatever to handle the update? I'm appreciative that the game is back online yes, however, is it really? i mean the lag is so bad that i can't even die properly after having been killed. f3 f4

Comments

• BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Toniv94
    Toniv94 said:

The Title Says It All. Can a community management staff member comment on this. What is going on? Are You Aware that it's happening? Are there plans in play to Rectify the Issues? I would be personally would be ok with a temporary fix even like saving and closing down zenith, el nido or one of the unpopular regular servers to reallocate those resources/servers to support reboot. I'm not sure whats going on but would love to know... Did you guys under estimate the amount of players who would return for this massive 5th job expansion and undoubtedly end up on reboot? or it a glitch/bug that's causing this lag yet to be discovered? or are the servers not equipped with enough ram gig or whatever to handle the update? I'm appreciative that the game is back online yes, however, is it really? i mean the lag is so bad that i can't even die properly after having been killed. f3 f4

Simply put, there is just a lot of players in a short amount of time.

You can't always guess how many people will flood at once, so just give them time.

I understand, as a coder, that Nexon is trying their hardest to remove the lag and improve the player experience.

Give them some time, and they will get it.

Thank you for understanding.
    Toniv94
  • Toniv94Toniv94
    Reactions: 550
    edited December 2016
    Ah yes the maintenance is back on to fix the lag thats all i ever wanted in life ^_^ yipee