[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evan or DrKnight or Battleamge For Burning Event

KMFKMF
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Which of the 3, would be better choice, don't care about damage , mainly fun favtor and not having to worry about potions to much. but again mainly for fun.

Comments

• EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2016
    I'd say Battle Mage or DrK in my opinion. Even since the change isn't that fun.
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    EddieFoxFox

What's wrong with evens?
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

EddieFoxFox

What's wrong with evens?
    Just the combo spell crap sure it gives ya a little more interaction but they just arn't as fun as they used to be.
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Hi KMF,

Dark Knight
    Personally I like dark knight out of the three because I'm explorer bias. Also, I like the explorer warriors they are my favorite class. Dark knights have amazing bossing ability and they also survive pretty much anything. Dark Knight is number 1 for me.

Battle Mage
    I personally don't like mages so battle mage is off my list. Although, Battle mage has some cool skill's but takes some getting used to. I know they use teleport and attack both to get maximum dps? That is too complicated for me. Dark knight I can just use gugnir assault.

Evan
    Out of these three, Evan is my last choice. I played Evan for the longest, but after the revamp I hate the comboing of skills. Evan you have to combo skills to get maximum DPS, and plus it is a mage and as I mentioned earlier I'm warrior bias.

Hopefully I gave you some insight. :) If you have more questions I can answer.

@KMF
  • EddieFoxFoxEddieFoxFox
    edited December 2016
    Banks
    Banks said:

I find it funny that we are both Anti Evan Warrior Mains I play Paladin cause who doesn't like taking 1 dmg from everything :p
  • BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    EddieFoxFox

Banks
    Banks said:

I find it funny that we are both Anti Evan Warrior Mains I play Paladin cause who doesn't like taking 1 dmg from everything :p
    haha I know right? I enjoy hero myself. Warrior main life. I really dislike evan.
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    bumpy, need to hear more comments.
  • IDontKnowWhatMyNameIsIDontKnowWhatMyNameIs
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    I'm in the same boat as the other two.

I'm a Blaster main (probably the only one in MYCBKNwhatever) and I love it, lol.

Mages, meh...
  • ValryiaValryia
    Reactions: 990
    edited December 2016
    Of the three, Dark Knight has the worst mobbing, so if i want to burn anything for the sake of time saving, that would be my choice.

Battlemage is simple (tanky and easy attacking pattern) and gets supperb mobbing in 4th job. He is more of a partyplayer, too, if thats your thing.

Evan is an excelllent class, if you get around to understand his comboing, which isn't that hard... until 4th job that is.
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Thanks for the replies, hopping to get few more, but the the looks of things, evens suck and not fun?

I was quite enjoying my even so far, but if 4th job etc gonna be super hard to learn combos ..... then
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    Come on need more replies.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    KMF
    KMF said:

Which of the 3, would be better choice, don't care about damage , mainly fun favtor and not having to worry about potions to much. but again mainly for fun.
    I am BAM. BAM/Battle Mage is like a combination between Magician and Warrior. It has long HP & MP. And it's really different with Explorer Mage. You have like direct contact in fighting with monsters. Best if u have SI decent skill too to add more Speed attack. Don't worry you have Staff booster too for speed .I just wish they bring back Aura Union...it would be badass when we could use all 3 aura at once.
  • KMFKMF
    edited December 2016
    So are evens really that hard to play or suck, compared to DrKnight and Bam?
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited December 2016
    Battle Mage all day every day.
    DrK is fun too though, I made one in Reboot and I enjoyed it.
    Never really liked Evans though.
  • FleaFlea
    Reactions: 920
    edited December 2016
    I've never tried Evan before, but my old main was a Drk which is kind of boring to me now. While battle mage can be complicated when teleporting all over the place while attacking for max dps, i find it really fun. a lot of party skills as well.