[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Box of Rocks? What are those strange rock pieces?

PhantomsAriaPhantomsAria
Reactions: 560
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I felt like I wanted to see what everyone thought the use of these strange rocks from the V boxes might be... says we can only use it after we get 5th job...perhaps something like honor medals? I wonder how many we're going to need....

Comments

• BanksBanks
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I guess you can say... Nexon really ROCKED your mind. Sorry.
    PhantomsAriaKerBansot
  • PhantomsAriaPhantomsAria
    edited December 2016
    Ohhhh...boy do I have a headache. Hit me like a brick...
  • TheGodOfFireTheGodOfFire
    Reactions: 890
    edited December 2016
    Those are basicly the cores for the V matrix core system thingy.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    wait,then are V boxes permanent or is it just nexons temporary fix on getting them
  • TheGodOfFireTheGodOfFire
    Reactions: 890
    edited December 2016
    Blaxtar
    Blaxtar said:

wait,then are V boxes permanent or is it just nexons temporary fix on getting them
    The boxes are not for sure permanent thing. Not sure what you mean by fix since i dont know if anythings broken?
    the core stones you get from them is probably just a heads up for the v core system. After the system is up, the core stones will probably start dropping from monsters or something, i dont know :D
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016

You combine 5 of them to make a single "Core".

When the 5th job comes, your going to want to open them to see if they give you your skills.
    Its essentially a way for them to hype up the 5th job even more,
    People who do the event kinda get a head start right away at acquiring some of the new skill buffs and what not from the V matrix
    If these are the things I'm thinking of, they're going to have an utterly abysmal droprate(unless you're fortunate enough to have a stock of drop% gear on-hand) once we actually get 5th jobs.
    edited December 2016
    This got super helpful super fast! Thanks for the replies guys <3
    edited December 2016
    Aggraphine

When the 5th job comes, your going to want to open them to see if they give you your skills.
    People who do the event kinda get a head start right away at acquiring some of the new skill buffs and what not from the V matrix
    If these are the things I'm thinking of, they're going to have an utterly abysmal droprate(unless you're fortunate enough to have a stock of drop% gear on-hand) once we actually get 5th jobs.
    Abysmal drop rate? That sounds pretty awful D: Guess we'd better stock up as best we can....
  • BOOTY2STRONKBOOTY2STRONK
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    PhantomsAria

Ohhhh...boy do I have a headache. Hit me like a brick...
    I think it hit you like a ROCK.

I'll see myself out.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    PhantomsAria

Aggraphine

Abysmal drop rate? That sounds pretty awful D: Guess we'd better stock up as best we can....
    Well, according to this guy, who happens to play KMS and speak English, they have a pretty amazingly crap droprate.