[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Maintenance Attacked

Ravebane47Ravebane47
Reactions: 640
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Skills Crit Damage. Maintenance. Lag. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Developers kept balance between the Skills Tribes, Crit Damage Kingdom, Maintenace Nation, and Lag Nomads. But that all changed when the Maintenance Nation attacked. Only the Developer(s) mastered all four elements. Only they could stop the ruthless Maintenance. But when the maple world needed them most, they vanished. A two days have passed and the Maintenance Nation is nearing victory in the War.

Two days ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Crit Damage Kingdom to help fight against the Maintenance Nation, leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe. Some people believe that the Developer(s) were never reborn into the lag Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope. I still believe that somehow, the Developer(s) will return to save the maple world.

Yes I'm that bored.
Volumez
  1. Do you believe the Developer(s) can save the maple world?8 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (4 votes)
    2. Guess i'm Maintenace nation now...
       50% (4 votes)

Comments

• RaymondclericRaymondcleric
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    i'm not worried. the more you worry the longer it might take
  • VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2016
    Darn that Maintenance Lord!
  • Ravebane47Ravebane47
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    Oh i'm not worried, i'm just bored as hell. Spent 12 hours on a work project because maintenance.
    Which I guess is a good thing....