[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Level 100 Emblem for Kanna, Hayato, BT & Jett

YonaxYonax
Reactions: 3,016
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Every single job in Maplestory has the possibliity to get a level 100 Emblem, except the exclusive jobs like Hayato, Kanna, Beast Tamer and Jett still didn't get one.
So it would be nice to finally have a level 100 emblem for those jobs as well, so they on par with other jobs again and especially since Boss Arena Emblem is not obtainable anymore there is no new way of getting an emblem for them if you don't have the boss arena emblem which is subpar to other emblems since its only a level 60 item, with not such great stats and 2nd tier for potential.

So please give the exclusive classes their level 100 Emblems!
AKradian

Comments

• VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Unfortunately this isn't really in the hands of GMS. These classes were made in other regions and are curated by them. Sadly it comes down to the need to wait for their respective regions to update the classes on their own.

It's definitely a major issue that hopefully will be resolved soon, but we can only hope.
    bumbertyr
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Agreed as Boss Arena was removed in KMS and it's probably going to happen here also. So that would leave no emblem for those jobs unless this is implemented. Beside that no one really does boss arena now because of these free emblems given out to most classes.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Great suggestion. Will definitely bring this up. :)
    CatooolooochaoscauserYacyTimeKarmaYonax
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2016

VerusAstrum

Unfortunately this isn't really in the hands of GMS. These classes were made in other regions and are curated by them. Sadly it comes down to the need to wait for their respective regions to update the classes on their own.

It's definitely a major issue that hopefully will be resolved soon, but we can only hope.
    Not completely true,

Jett was designed by GMS and is Region Exclusive to GMS.. its 100% up to them to make all of the items and what not.
    I would think they could at least make there own Emblem!
    eh, unfortunately Jett is far from a GMS exclusive class, the skin isn't even GMS exclusive.
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Great suggestion. Will definitely bring this up. :)
    Thank you, could you inform us when you have more news regarding the level 100 Emblems for exclusive classes?
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Little update:

Silverbullet just tweeted Emblems for Kanna, Hayato and Beast Tamer

@KThXBaiNao Since the emblems are made now, any indication when we can get them in EMS/GMS?
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited September 2016
    Most likely.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited September 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Little update:

Silverbullet just tweeted Emblems for Kanna, Hayato and Zen

@KThXBaiNao Since the emblems are made now, any indication when we can get them in EMS/GMS?
    actually it's Hayato, Kanna and Beast Tamer emblems, not Zen, JMS dont have Zen, they have Jett.
    Not to mention there was a person that asked if it was Hayato, Kanna and BT emblems and Uni responded with what could be translated as "Yep".

They should be getting them in a patch on the 28th from what i could read from the rest of Uni's comments. So I can only guess when we would get them as we might also get them this week as well or we might get them a month from now.
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited October 2016
    so much need for emblem on ym bt I sk at boss arena I lags to death and the other player always wins idk why cause one time I beat the char in boss mode and did more damage to him than he did when he was in boss mode
    he still won >.> that logic there
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited October 2016
    StarrySWolf

so much need for emblem on ym bt I sk at boss arena I lags to death and the other player always wins idk why cause one time I beat the char in boss mode and did more damage to him than he did when he was in boss mode
    he still won >.> that logic there
    well good news is that in CMST, CMS's test server, they got got what I assume will be our halloween patch and with it came emblems for Hayato (Silver and Golden New Moon emblems), Kanna (Silver and Gold Flower emblems), BT (Silver and Golden Forest emblems) and Zen
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Emblems are now in game, suggestion complete.

Now we just need migration so we can use them in EMS too.