[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Binding Skill Nerfs

RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
Reactions: 1,235
edited December 2016 in General Chat
It was sure a pleasant surprise to come back to my binding skill being mysteriously nerfed, with no mention of any changes to them in the patch notes. If Nexon was going to make any major skill changes, especially to skills that some people rely on for bossing, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE DAMN PATCH NOTES.

Comments

• zSethzSeth
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    it also got some improvements since its working on all bosses now
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited December 2016
    It's still frustrating that they couldn't be bothered to mention such significant changes in the patch notes. Even so, I've seen the change do more harm than good, since a lot of people I've spoken to are pretty unhappy.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2016
    All the skill changes were not mentioned in the patch notes but they come in the later patches for the V update anyway.

It's also based on damage now. More damage you do the longer it lasts I believe.