[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Traveling efficiently

ACEisdaACEisda
Reactions: 310
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello. With the recent update, Dimensional Mirror no longer has New Leaf City option. I used to go there and take subway to Kerning then walk all the way to Six Paths then take portal to Pantheon then pick another place I want to go. This was all a pretty big hassle as is, but now since they removed New Leaf City from the mirror, I have to take ships again which is even worse than the previous arrangement....

Anyone know a more efficient way to get around besides buying an expensive hyper teleport rock?

Comments

• ACEisdaACEisda
    edited December 2016
    On a diffferent note, how is it fair for Angelic Buster to have a skill where she can basically immediately go to Pantheon then teleport anywhere else for free? Does every class have something like this? I just started up a burning Kinesis after playing Night Lord for a bit.
  • AramyAramy
    Reactions: 1,190
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ACEisda
    ACEisda said:

On a diffferent note, how is it fair for Angelic Buster to have a skill where she can basically immediately go to Pantheon then teleport anywhere else for free? Does every class have something like this? I just started up a burning Kinesis after playing Night Lord for a bit.
    well every class hav this
    aran is to rien
    adv is to maple island etc
    ea job get a tp to their own hometown
  • ACEisdaACEisda
    edited December 2016
    Aramy
    Aramy said:

ACEisda
    ACEisda said:

aran is to rien
    Thanks for clarifying that. That is good to know. I didn't realize the maple island teleport was adv version of angelic buster's. Does this mean every class can go to pantheon right after using their respective teleports?

• AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    mirror >friendstory/alachua (+- that) this way u get tp to hene
    rest u alr kn
    ACEisda
  • OverArchOverArch
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2016
    You could also use the "Go to Mushroom Shrine Tales" quest and then use the Heart of Zipangu (I think I got that right?) and it will teleport you to Henesseys.
    ACEisda
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    As others have said, you can use the Dimensional Mirror to go to FriendStory(if it's your first time, you'll have to sit through an intro sequence, but you can just hold down your NPC chat key to skip it), Alishan (which, if you're above level 33, you've likely cleared out the prequest for), or the quest in your light bulb notifier(left-hand side of the screen) to take you to Mushroom Shrine before talking to the Heart of Zipangu to leave. Whichever option you choose, you'll be deposited into Henesys.

I personally recommend the FriendStory option, as it will always deposit you very near to the Taxi NPC, which you may then take to Sleepywood, if you so choose, at which point you may exit Sleepywood into the Six Path Crossway.
    ACEisda
  • AramyAramy
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    ACEisda
    ACEisda said:

Aramy
    Aramy said:

ACEisda
    ACEisda said:

aran is to rien
    Thanks for clarifying that. That is good to know. I didn't realize the maple island teleport was adv version of angelic buster's. Does this mean every class can go to pantheon right after using their respective teleports?

hope u get the adv here means adventure class

ACEisda
  • ACEisdaACEisda
    edited December 2016
    Thank you guys for all your answers. So helpful! Yes I got the adv= adventurer part :)
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited December 2016
    WHEN IN DOUBT USE YOUR MAPLE GUIDE
  • Dnaman101Dnaman101
    Reactions: 2,025
    edited December 2016
    use the Dimensional Mirror to go to FriendStory, leave the portal on the left and you will be dropped in henesys, take the taxi to Sleepywood, take the portal in the lower left to Six Path Crossway, go to the top and enter the big door to Pantheon, and then when in Pantheon click on the big door you are right next to, to get to all/most towns
  • marcienmarcien
    Reactions: 1,080
    edited December 2016
    take dimensional mirror to Jipangu. Take the bird transport to 6 path crossway and go to Interdimensional Portal
  • fraddfradd
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Do Alishan quest. Then you'll see Alishan in Dimensional Mirror, travel there, portal straight to Henesys in upper left, mirror again to Six Path Crossway, climb down ladder, use Pantheon portal.