[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trying something new? POLL

vDubbbbvDubbbb
Reactions: 500
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I'm having the hardest time figuring out what kind of character I should make during the burning event. I currently own a lvl 117 Dark Knight and 153 Night Lord (Both low funded).

What are some fun classes I should try?
  1. Which class?12 votes
    1. Corsair
       17% (2 votes)
    2. Aran
       42% (5 votes)
    3. Battle Mage
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Kinesis
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Paladin
       25% (3 votes)
    6. Evan
       17% (2 votes)

Comments

• SockerfriSockerfri
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited December 2016
    corsair has an insane 5th job skill, literally hits everything on the screen
  • vDubbbbvDubbbb
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Sockerfri
    Sockerfri said:

corsair has an insane 5th job skill, literally hits everything on the screen
    How much funding would you need?
  • Ravebane47Ravebane47
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2016
    It's moderate, although due to your absurdly high base damage and since you have perseverance you don't need much in terms of pot money
    vDubbbb
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited December 2016
    Really depends on your definition of "fun" for a class. If by fun you mean a unique class mechanic, two of your poll options really stuck out.

Kinesis: Remember playing Super Mario Brothers 2 where you threw monsters at each other? Now, imagine that element along with planting AoE traps like anvils, singularities, boulders, and even a passenger train! Just a fair warning, if you plan on live streaming on this character... PLEEEEAAASSSEEEE don't try using a mana potion to refill your psychic points (PP). No one will take you seriously ever again.

Evan: Ever thought what would happen if characters from Paolini's Eragon had learned MS's Zero class fighting style? Evan and Mir have their own individual skills, but use the right combination together and voila, instant screen nucleation.