[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Vengeful Ring(for those who don't know what it is)

MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
Reactions: 1,800
edited December 2016 in General Chat

Not hammerable, doesn't seem to be capable of star forcing.

Caveat Emptor.

Comments

• IDontKnowWhatMyNameIsIDontKnowWhatMyNameIs
    Reactions: 520
    edited December 2016
    Eh, reinforced gollux is better. :)

I use reinforced/superior gollux, the Sylph ring for crit damage boost, and the SS ring from the previous grind-your-@$$-off event. pretty good.
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    IDontKnowWhatMyNameIs

I use reinforced/superior gollux, the Sylph ring for crit damage boost, and the SS ring from the previous grind-your-@$$-off event. pretty good.
    Those 20 upgrade slots tho.. (plus the hammer slots). This ring has the most upgrade slots out all of the rings that were introduced in-game (even more than any Evolving Ring). It's good for new players though.

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

IDontKnowWhatMyNameIs

Those 20 upgrade slots tho.. (plus the hammer slots). This ring has the most upgrade slots out all of the rings that were introduced in-game (even more than any Evolving Ring). It's good for new players though.

You might only be able to use vengeful stones on it however. Which would limit it to +22 att/Matt and no enhancing.

If this restriction isn't in place, then Nexon royally screwed up and we are about to see some +220 Att/mAtt rings floating around soon
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    They would never screw up something in a way that'd benefit the players.
    DarkOath
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited December 2016
    Orblit
    Orblit said:

They would never screw up something in a way that'd benefit the players.
    They have before.
  • WzerWzer
    Reactions: 905
    edited December 2016
    That is before the ring is scrolled by the Vengeful Rock. The final stat of the ring is same as SS ring. GMS is doing different than KMS, so they sell fully scrolled Vengeful Ring at 1200 V Coins. KMS sold each Vengeful Rock for 60 V Coins and 10 V Coins for the Vengeful Ring coupon, GMS is letting us save 10 V Coins.

Yes, it's worth.
    Valryia
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016

You can only use the specific scrolls and cubes to get this ring to where it needs to be.,

Because of that - I don't think its overly worth. The Master SS ring is much better.
    You can use other cubes on it too, a craftsman worked on mine as a test.
  • Michaelxv212Michaelxv212
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited December 2016
    Why won't it let me enhance my Vengeful rings slots?
  • BigZidBigZid
    Reactions: 790
    edited December 2016
    so does anyone know the stats of the reboot version of this since we can't scroll, the coupon is 1200 coins so guessing its max stats from other servers but it just says coupon with no way of seeing stats yet....
  • fraddfradd
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    @bigzid ya it's probably maxed then.