[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cant purchase marvel machine spins

PerceptivityPerceptivity
Reactions: 2,820
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Yea as titel is saying i went on marvel machine page and when clicking purchase more spins it lets me select quantity but doesnt show my nx and when i click buy it just say Thanks you have (0) spins.

Comments

• SircaptainSircaptain
    Reactions: 740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Same here
  • YasahiroYasahiro
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Yea me two
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    edited December 2016
    I just tried another browser then chrome and it shows i can purchase spins on edge but not on chrome :o
  • SircaptainSircaptain
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Tried on edge and chrome as well after firefox
    but yeah still 0 spins
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    Not sure if you knew but you can only purchase spins with NX Prepaid maybe that's the problem for you.
    But yea it's also impossible for me to purchase spins. Tried Chrome and Firefox where my NX balance isn't even displayed and it just gives me some error. In Edge and Internet Explorer I can see my NX balance and how much it would be after purchasing spins but the purchasing itself just doesn't work at all.
  • YasahiroYasahiro
    edited December 2016
    It keeps saying " Error Fundefined: Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try refreshing your browser. If the issue continues, please submit a ticket with the error number. "
  • SircaptainSircaptain
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    All my nx is prepaid thoooo :c
  • YasahiroYasahiro
    edited December 2016
    Nightcrawl3r

Not sure if you knew but you can only purchase spins with NX Prepaid maybe that's the problem for you.
    That's not it
    edited December 2016
    Nightcrawl3r

But yea it's also impossible for me to purchase spins. Tried Chrome and Firefox where my NX balance isn't even displayed and it just gives me some error. In Edge and Internet Explorer I can see my NX balance and how much it would be after purchasing spins but the purchasing itself just doesn't work at all.
    All my nx is prepaid so that is indeed not the issue, now my edge doesnt work either worked for a minute :/
  • PewePewePewePewe
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I got the same problem.. tried Internet explorer, chrome and firefox...
    Doesn't work..
  • SircaptainSircaptain
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Is nexon putting us EU peeps in the corner again :c
  • YasahiroYasahiro
    edited December 2016
    "Sigh" We can only wait for them to respond.
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    Sircaptain

No, that's not the problem, I just tried it with an IP from New York and it still didn't do anything different in Edge where I at least see my NX balance and what's gonna be left after I purchase spins.
  • YasahiroYasahiro
    edited December 2016
    Nightcrawl3r

Sircaptain

No, that's not the problem, I just tried it with an IP from New York and it still didn't do anything different in Edge where I at least see my NX balance and what's gonna be left after I purchase spins.
    Same thing here, I can see my NX balance on Edge and Firefox but not on Crome. but, I can't purchase on all 3 of them......
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited December 2016
    Now I can see my balance just fine in Chrome, it just doesn't want to buy them at all :(
    Is it just EU accounts not working or something?
    edited December 2016
    I could spin a few on Edge BUT for some reason when i accidently refreshed the window i became unable to spin anymore o.o
  • KassyKassy
    Reactions: 525
    edited December 2016
    Same issue for me, using an EU account, firefox on windows 10. My NX balance does not show, just says "NX prepaid" on before and after.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry to hear you're having problems with Marvel Machine. I've forwarded your reports to the team.
    Just so we're sure - Are all of you in regions that were previously serviced by Nexon Europe? (Are you Luna players?)
    KassySubwayzlel
  • CarpenterJoeCarpenterJoe
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    ye all from luna has this problem
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,
    Sorry to hear you're having problems with Marvel Machine. I've forwarded your reports to the team.
    Just so we're sure - Are all of you in regions that were previously serviced by Nexon Europe? (Are you Luna players?)
  • KassyKassy
    Reactions: 525
    edited December 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hi everyone,
    Thanks for getting on top of this issue so quickly KThx. As stated above i'm indeed a migrated EU player, a lot of my guildmates(also migrated) are having the same issue.