[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Europe Luna equipment flamed stats bug

IcydropIcydrop
Reactions: 655
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Hello,
I have a couple of items that originally had flamed stats on them that I had spent a lot of meso's on (before Europe players were migrated to Maplestory Global) and after the V update these had completely disappeared.

We were told that our flamed equipment would be retained after the transfer so this must be a bug. I am upset about this because I spend a lot of time and ingame currency into obtaining these. (They were more powerful and more expensive to buy in the free market)

It appears that only the items that originally had "avoidability" or "magic defence" were affected. These stats have been replaced with "defence" which i can understand. But my "% stat" flames are missing.

Does anyone have a similar issue? Please help, thank you. :)

Comments

• WiceakWiceak
    Reactions: 1,210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    its a visual bug the flame is not gone but its not visable either mostly the green lines
  • IcydropIcydrop
    edited December 2016
    So you are saying that they are invisible stats ? :O
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    Yes
  • IcydropIcydrop
    edited December 2016
    That sounds reassuring :)
  • IcydropIcydrop
    edited December 2016
    Is this happening to anyone else? Sorry for double post.