[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Everyone should just....

RemilScarletRemilScarlet
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Un-install maple. It's quite clear nexon has zero idea as to how to host a game, getting d/c'd every couple minutes is absolutely insane and makes all these events completely worthless when you can't even stay logged in. I'll move to a private server in a few months when they get 5th jobs and have a 100%better experience than this bullshit.

Comments

• BlaxtarBlaxtar
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    took me 2 days to finish the two week burning event. so that's out of the way. overall with 15 days,well,14....I am sure your are capable to finish everything up
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I wonder if the "All talk of Private Servers is Banned" rule still stands on these new forums?
  • CybunnyCybunny
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Don't tell me what to do
    Satìre
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Xenomata
    Xenomata said:

I wonder if the "All talk of Private Servers is Banned" rule still stands on these new forums?
    I was under the impression that the rule was about mentioning or linking specific MS private servers? I've seen lots of people talk about them in general, but IIRC, posts that linked to specific ones got deleted (or might be thinking about Reddit).
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

I was under the impression that the rule was about mentioning or linking specific MS private servers? I've seen lots of people talk about them in general, but IIRC, posts that linked to specific ones got deleted (or might be thinking about Reddit).
    I think any mention of moving to one isn't allowed either, since it might somehow give the message that you should do it to.