[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Marvel Machine Error

ToxicToxic
Reactions: 780
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Whenever i try to spin, an error message pops up.
I have tried 3 different browsers and that doesn't fix anything...
does anyone know how to fix this or am i stuck?
THe Error is:
Error R1004: Oops! Something has gone wrong. Please try refreshing your browser. If the issue continues, please submit a ticket with the error number.

Comments

• WildHeartlessWildHeartless
    Reactions: 340
    edited December 2016
    having the same issue... but on the bright side... this is the longest 50k NX has lasted me on Marvel machine... maybe its trying to tell us to not waste our money on it... haha... though I do still have 9 spins that I cant use on anything else, so Please fix this or if ts a problem on my end, please enlighten me.
    Toxic
  • OmniAgentOmniAgent
    Reactions: 305
    edited December 2016
    I'm getting the same problem aswell here's a picture of what i got when i try too spin.
    photo error_1.png
    Toxic
  • ShyAllyShyAlly
    Reactions: 810
    edited December 2016
    Earlier I was able to spin Marvel fine, but now it's giving me this error as well.
  • BOOTY2STRONKBOOTY2STRONK
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2016
    Also having the same issue, only one successful marvel spin out of live 50.
  • SnowehSnoweh
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Yea also if it dose happen to go through psa dont dubble up on anything because it just eats your nx, im having the same issue.
  • BlithesomelyBlithesomely
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Can confirm, it's really frustrating. It landed on a frenzy, froze, and never got to my inventory. Nexon Please :(