[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

When you crave a finished migration.

KekchupKekchup
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hello!

I'm a long time off & on player since back in the days and i took my last hiatus about a year ago.
The 18th of November i saw a post about the 5th job coming to Maplestory and i got very hyped about it and decided to download the game yet again.
I did the account migration steps and got a verification mail. Ofcourse i understood that it would take atleast 1 maintenance to get my account migrated to the new servers so i waited for the next maintenance and it finally came.

I waited patiently for the maintenance to be able to check out my old characters i had on EMS and to join all these juicy events that have been taking place since the 18th November. I couldn't log into the account so i went at looked at the forums and saw that alot of people had the same problem and they got told to wait for an upcoming maintenance. So yet again i waited patiently for another maintenance & then another one & another one (No intended meme).

Now i think i've waited 3 or 4 maintenances and still i can't touch the Europe server can't even go in and create a new character on the Eu server.
I've gotten the Share event pack as a gift thing on my character on the NA servers but i want to accept it on my main character on the EU servers, is there possible to get an ETA on when your account will migrate or if there is coming something like a special "migration maintenance" soon?

Regards.
Kekchup
  1. How long have you been waiting for your migration to finish?10 votes
    1. 1-10 days
       10% (1 vote)
    2. 10-30 days
       50% (5 votes)
    3. 30-60 days
       10% (1 vote)
    4. 60-120 days
       10% (1 vote)
    5. Finished my migration
       20% (2 votes)

Comments

• AkenoChanAkenoChan
    Reactions: 610
    edited December 2016
    So i didnt heard from anybody a finish migration after the first official migration.
    There are no informations about a "special maintenance" .

Just no clearly informations about that.

"MapleStory completed their first service migration on November 10th, 2016. Next time you log into the Nexon Europe Launcher, you will receive a notification to set up a Nexon Global Account.

Your game data will be migrated over a period of time, with each MapleStory migration maintenance. You will not be able to play on the Europe server until your game data has migrated. Until that happens, you will be able to play on the North American server."

This is the post which nexon refresh every day without any new information.
    So a really frustrating situation for all of us which are still waiting for a second migration.

• Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    I was lucky that I migrated my main account before the cut-off date for the initial migration. But I also have 3 other accounts that I have started the migration over 1 week ago and all of them can actually login to maple and get up to the channel select screen. After trying to select a channel all that shows up is the following error message. Can we please have some info what's actually happening to these accounts? I mean there have been multiple maintenances for most people and nothing is happening!

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    is it just me or does the server select say Elysium but the server select shows Luna in that screenshot?
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    Catooolooo

is it just me or does the server select say Elysium but the server select shows Luna in that screenshot?
    Yes, that also happened with the new patch.
  • sweolksweolk
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Yeah I feel you mate, was going to complete my migration way before deadline, but I had account issues and nexon took a while to respond. Sadly, I'm fairly sure that there will be zero migration maintenance until they have fixed all the problems that they received when doing the first one. I'm betting around late Jan-early Feb, with strong hopes that it will take less of course, but nexon is real prone to screw up often, so I'm just preparing myself.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    sweolk
    sweolk said:

Yeah I feel you mate, was going to complete my migration way before deadline, but I had account issues and nexon took a while to respond. Sadly, I'm fairly sure that there will be zero migration maintenance until they have fixed all the problems that they received when doing the first one. I'm betting around late Jan-early Feb, with strong hopes that it will take less of course, but nexon is real prone to screw up often, so I'm just preparing myself.
    There was actually one yesterday.
    But apparently there are still accounts that didn't get migrated properly.