[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

NLC, Zipangu and Recarging Throwing stars

KhaimeraKhaimera
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
So i got pretty serious into the thief class and invested like 3b into throwing stars (Balanced Furies and Magic Throwing Stars)
As it turns out a recent update killed them and they cannot be recharged other places than NLC and Zipangu, atleast that's what i got from various forums.
BUT this recent update removed NLC and Zipangu from the Dim mirror, so does any experienced thief know any tips to get around all of this hassle?
Do i just sell the stars and hope for another hopeless fool to buy them, or is it not as bad as i think?

UPDATE: Been to NLC and Mushroom Shrine, none of those places actually works as it turns out, but i went to Aquarium and i could recharge the furies there, but not the MTS

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2016
    Khaimera
    Khaimera said:

So i got pretty serious into the thief class and invested like 3b into throwing stars (Balanced Furies and Magic Throwing Stars)
    As it turns out a recent update killed them and they cannot be recharged other places than NLC and Zipangu, atleast that's what i got from various forums.
    BUT this recent update removed NLC and Zipangu from the Dim mirror, so does any experienced thief know any tips to get around all of this hassle?
    Do i just sell the stars and hope for another hopeless fool to buy them, or is it not as bad as i think?

UPDATE: Been to NLC and Mushroom Shrine, none of those places actually works as it turns out, but i went to Aquarium and i could recharge the furies there, but not the MTS
    Have you tried anywhere else? Temple of Time? Leafre? Edelstein? El Nath? Henesys? Perion? Ellinia? Kerning City?
    Sleepywood? (both Mr. Wetbottom in Sleepywood Sauna and the 24-hr Store at Two Doors) Mu Lung? Herb Town?
    Glibber in bothIce Valley II or LHC? Henesys Ruins? Shaolin Temple? Mahavira Hall? Shanghai? Pantheon? Malaysia? Boat Quay Town? Kampung Village? Trend Zone Metropolis? ( via Audrey in Singapore or Irene in Victoria Tree Platform)

Try seeing if you can recharge your Balanced Furies or Magic Throwing Stars in any of the locations listed above.
  • KhaimeraKhaimera
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    StayGold
    StayGold said:

Khaimera
    Khaimera said:

Have you tried anywhere else? Temple of Time? Leafre? Edelstein? El Nath? Henesys? Perion? Ellinia? Kerning City?
    Sleepywood? (both Mr. Wetbottom in Sleepywood Sauna and the 24-hr Store at Two Doors) Mu Lung? Herb Town?
    Glibber in bothIce Valley II or LHC? Henesys Ruins? Shaolin Temple? Mahavira Hall? Shanghai? Pantheon? Malaysia? Boat Quay Town? Kampung Village? Trend Zone Metropolis? ( via Audrey in Singapore or Irene in Victoria Tree Platform)

Try seeing if you can recharge your Balanced Furies or Magic Throwing Stars in any of the locations listed above.
    It seems like a lot of work for something that only does 2 ~ 5 more in attack, I just want some confirmation or insight
  • gahmsgahms
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Is there another way to go to NLC now? I'm lost T_T
  • zindzind
    Reactions: 600
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Zippangu is still in the dimensional mirror, it's right there as Momijigaoka, you can also use Princess No PQ to get there
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited December 2016
    I always recharge my Magic Throwing Knifes in Yu Garden. Didn't even know you could actually recharge them in other places till now.