[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Potential Lost items are still not Fix!

serveyou123serveyou123
Reactions: 750
edited December 2016 in General Chat
If you retrieve your items from Fredrick right on the day of the Limitless Patch, then those items are still glitched.

Only the items that were never take out of Fredrick after the unblock will remain its same potential.

Nexon please recheck into this glitch, I'm still missing so many Legendary items.

Comments

• BrokenMSBrokenMS
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    for my case, its not potential. they completely removed or deleted my tyrants in my inventory when i log on today
  • RouRou
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    same problem here . plz fix it
  • BrokenMSBrokenMS
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    if they can;t fix something. try not to make it worst !
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2016
    I just came to post the same thing. All the potential on my items are gone. Also, I didn't received the "7 day-Mushroom Store" u stated as a compensation for this.

Also, we didn't receive the compensation for the whole maintenance day, AND my V box for sharing the page, is gone too. Guys, this is very discouraging to keep playing, for real. Many things you take from us and still not a word about this.
  • SmokezSmokez
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    I'm sorry to say this guy's but I'm pretty sure we are all screwed I'm missing alot of unique as well but with nexon track record they won't fix it and if we keep complaining your account will be unexpectedly re banned again happened to me before when I lost like 110k nx they refused to fix it they'll wait you out as they already have your money lol
  • serveyou123serveyou123
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2016
    Any updates on this yet?