[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Crashes after choosing channel on Luna

Comments

• BertusBertus
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

Still waiting to be unblocked... 60 hours from maple now and counting...
    I am glad (and not glad) that i see a guildy/alliance member who has the same problem so i know its not only me.. fix this poor and (at this moment and every moment in history with bugs) poor company.
    Aarya
  • x0Thiefx0Thief
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    Bertus
    Bertus said:

Still not working... 0 updates about whats going on.. WP nexon.. This a nice fck up again for players who gets 0.0 benefit from the free events.. Gonna reward us with 2 exp coupons or something? just rewards like always. You fooled us once again pretty wel <3 Good job again.. and again and again.. cause this wont be the last time</p>
    lets just wait it takes time too you know. patience is the key but maybe not this time xD
  • BertusBertus
    edited December 2016
    x0Thief
    x0Thief said:

Bertus
    Bertus said:

Still not working... 0 updates about whats going on.. WP nexon.. This a nice fck up again for players who gets 0.0 benefit from the free events.. Gonna reward us with 2 exp coupons or something? just rewards like always. You fooled us once again pretty wel <3 Good job again.. and again and again.. cause this wont be the last time</p>
    lets just wait it takes time too you know. patience is the key but maybe not this time xD
    I know, but a company this big as maple is atm (with NA and EU in 1 server) you can't afford these terrible faults. I know where humans are there are faults but this is (again) a big one which involves a lot of players. And you know, i know an probably all those other players know: we don't get anything back from it. Maybe, and that is just maybe, we get 500 reward points or something just to settle us.. Well it is a company so they should get punished for their faults. right?

x0Thief
  • AaryaAarya
    Reactions: 690
    edited December 2016
    Bertus
    Bertus said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

I am glad (and not glad) that i see a guildy/alliance member who has the same problem so i know its not only me.. fix this poor and (at this moment and every moment in history with bugs) poor company.
    Hang in there Bertus... hang in there <3

• BertusBertus
    edited December 2016
    Aarya
    Aarya said:

Bertus
    Bertus said:

Aarya
    Aarya said:

Hang in there Bertus... hang in there
    Hehe i will. We are to addict to quit this game.. but please. Any other company at the world would loose costumers at this point. But not nexon. And they know this ;)

• Flash90Flash90
    Reactions: 210
    edited December 2016
    i'm having the same issue, so i tried re downloading maple still didnt work, i click on the NA Server then it disconnects me. so im guessing its not my problem right? its nexon? because im trying everything and nothing working. oh and i didnt get a pop up saying im banned or anything.
  • tonyassisantonyassisan
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2016
    nexon screw us badly they took away all my items.. and can't play either what a waste of money with this fuckers. I'm angry to the next level
  • x0Thiefx0Thief
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2016
    tonyassisan

nexon screw us badly they took away all my items.. and can't play either what a waste of money with this fuckers. I'm angry to the next level
    i think nexon wants us to make a new acc and start from zero since i dont think they will fix this its been 3days already and nothing happen
  • Marga95Marga95
    Reactions: 880
    edited December 2016
    now it works , just u can't trade/drops items
  • innateinnate
    Reactions: 405
    edited December 2016
    Flash90
    Flash90 said:

i'm having the same issue, so i tried re downloading maple still didnt work, i click on the NA Server then it disconnects me. so im guessing its not my problem right? its nexon? because im trying everything and nothing working. oh and i didnt get a pop up saying im banned or anything.
    i have the same problem
  • screamyscreamy
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    i have the same problem too i even notified nexon i think there working on fixing this problem but im upset every 1 to 3 weeks i check up on maplestory but the game just crash with no error text but this problem have to be fixed fast cuz i want to get that limited time offer for the zero class