[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get back to The Afterlands?

ChrosChros
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Game Guides
I was curious as to if I could leave the afterlands after Ashkaya said I couldn't. So I asked it to take me out. And it did.

I'm level 207 and have no idea how to get back in.
I'm too high a level to get back in from maple guide, and I don't see it anywhere in the dimensional mirror.
What do.

Comments

• AvelAvel
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2016
    Chros
    Chros said:

I was curious as to if I could leave the afterlands after Ashkaya said I couldn't. So I asked it to take me out. And it did.

I'm level 207 and have no idea how to get back in.
    I'm too high a level to get back in from maple guide, and I don't see it anywhere in the dimensional mirror.
    What do.
    It should be in the dimensional mirror... However if not, what's your reason for returning? If it's the reward, don't worry: It's not major. If it's the story, you could do it on a new character, where the XP is also beneficial.

Point is: I don't believe at level 207 you -want- to return to the Afterlands. Being alive is a lot more productive, right?
  • ChrosChros
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Avel
    Avel said:

It should be in the dimensional mirror... However if not, what's your reason for returning? If it's the reward, don't worry: It's not major. If it's the story, you could do it on a new character, where the XP is also beneficial.

Point is: I don't believe at level 207 you -want- to return to the Afterlands. Being alive is a lot more productive, right?
    Well for one, I like completing every type of story quest on my main no matter what level it is.
    Secondly, there's a light bulb quest above my head telling me to go back and finish the quest.
    I'd really hate having to see that there for the rest of my maple career.
    Tuba
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2016
    Yep. I can confirm that..can't return. Already made a ticket on it.
  • iKotaiiKotai
    edited December 2016
    on my 150, i have a lightbulb stuck on my head. says i can go back with dimensional or guide, but no one works
  • Lukedaman25Lukedaman25
    edited December 2016
    I'm level 91, I thought I was the only one. For three days now I haven't been able to go back to The Afterlands. Thanks for the video Retr0_ that's the exact same thing that happens with me when I attempt to go there.
    I was thinking I could try to find that old man and the giant Balrog (the first time I went there) to go back but I'm not sure where that is. Hope they fix this I got a lot of EXP there.
  • CutieASLCutieASL
    edited December 2016
    Nexon forgot to put it into the dimensional mirror, and it looks like they don't really care. It's a really simple fix.
  • TelleSmithTelleSmith
    Reactions: 665
    edited December 2016
    Same problem here..
  • Relic118Relic118
    Reactions: 725
    edited December 2016
    @CutieASL
    They may have taken it down to address the many progress-halting bugs that seem to occur in it. My main was stuck, unable to interact with the questgiver for the last key.

I hope that if it's down, it's because they've seen fit to revise it.
  • Ankh0890Ankh0890
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2016
    Damn, same problem here, i was really into the story, and my newly night lord has been getting lots of exp there, y just weont out to complete 4th job and now i can't go back :c
  • RvoltRvolt
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Welp, guess i'm not the only one. Really liked the story wish I could have continued it...

Guess i'll wait until they fix it someday...
  • TrayseeTraysee
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    Yeah, same issue.
    Posting for awareness.