[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cannot enter Afterlands

AggraphineAggraphine
Reactions: 19,415
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: The Afterlands content is inaccessible through both the Dimensional Mirror and Maple Guide.

More details: If one attempts to move to the Afterlands content area by way of the Maple Guide, instead of moving you it opens the Dimensional Mirror UI window, which has no option to move to the area in its newly-revamped list. You are able to move to the area one time, to my knowledge, by accepting the “[The Afterlands] A Cry For Help” quest in the light bulb quest notifier on the left side of the screen; if you leave the area you are unable to return once out.

Steps to reproduce: Interact with the Dimensional Mirror NPC, make a note of there being no option of “The Afterlands”. Attempt to move via the Maple Guide, only to be shown the Dimensional Mirror UI once again. Move via the aforementioned quest, then exit back to Maple World to find yourself unable to re-enter.

Character name: Aggraphïne
Character level: 115
Character job/class: Xenon
World name: Scania
Date and time of the incident: 7:40 PM EST(GMT-5)

Comments

• EscoDevilEscoDevil
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2016
    got the same problem can't enter with the Dimentional portal or the maple guide.
    boredom62
  • PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2016
    I have the same problem, can't get back to the Afterlands either. And here I really wanted to continue my quest chain there to see the story through. =(
  • iKaseiiKasei
    Reactions: 610
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Same, but i have a permanent lightbulb that says, you can come back via dimensional mirror :( kinda anoying.
  • KnofbathKnofbath
    Reactions: 740
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: Gameplay

Brief bug summary: No way to re-enter Afterlands content.

More details: I left because my Kanna didn't have a chair to sit for the Contemplation Man, then realized that there wasn't an entry in the Dimension Mirror for it. And Maple Guide limits the Teleport for 70-115. I kinda wanted those totems.

Steps to reproduce: Level a character past Lv.115, enter through the lightbulb quest, then leave and be unable to re-enter.

Character name: KnofbathKana
    Character level: 173
    Character job/class: Kanna
    World name: Reboot
    Date and time of the incident: 12/11/2016
  • TrayseeTraysee
    Reactions: 730
    edited December 2016
    Same issue.
  • DrayTheReaverDrayTheReaver
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2018
    I just had this problem happen, is there any fix yet at all?